Heard from some old friends :-(

by Kool Jo 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

Hello:

So as I've mentioned before, I lived in South Florida for a few years where I worked and went to College....at that time I was an "ok" dub....didn't like the borg, but never knew TTATT...I've since left South Florida, but still communicate now and again with some of the folks there.

This weekend apparently was the assembly at West Palm Beach...I got a call from some old friends, telling me how their kids got baptized and how happy they are as the end draws near blah blah blah...the sad thing, the kids are no older than 14....I can just imagine the amount of pressure those poor kids were under, not even knowing the full extent of the decision they made today...this makes me really sad.

I hope with the increase of ex-jw sites, these young folks won't be afraid to read and eventually come to an understanding of TTATT.

Peace

Kool Jo

• NotNew
    NotNew

Hello from SWF... Hope your are in as nice of weather location as we are here.

Yes it is a sad to put that much undue pressure on children to make an adult decision.

SW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit