My wife is going to church!

by tdogg 22 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day tdogg,

It does seem like "out of the frying pan into the fire", doesn't it?

Suggest you read up on the Mormons as much as you can, then perhaps ask some searching questions of your wife, like "On what basis......"

Good luck.

Cheers, Ozzie

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

We call it the borg, I've heard that ex-momo's refer to their former religious domineers as the "Morg" LOL

I've known a small number of ex-mormon's, they seem to be a lot like ex-jw's, disillusioned and traumatized by their experience

• omiecoop
    omiecoop

I was ALMOST sucked into Mormonism as a teenager, and would like to take this opportunity to advise you to beware of Mormonism at all costs. They believe that God comes from the planet Kolob, and that he is married. We along with Jesus and Satan are all his children. They further believe that man (notice I said man as in the male of the species, not mankind!) will one day transcend and become a god in another universe.

Of course, they don't tell you this when they have their little bicycles sitting on your front lawn, and wearing their little short sleeved white shirts. They are a CULT, just as the JWs are and I recommend only one course of action....

RUN!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit