News Channel 10 Finds Friendly Elder Pedophile In Mexico, Elders Knew he loved kids.

by SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker 5 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker
    SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker

http://www.10news.com/news/investigations/team-10-obtains-video-of-admitted-child-molester-in-jehovahs-witnesses07222013

If a pedophile has cried before the body of elders, is it possible he can be trusted to watch over the sheep and be a valuable tool against Satan's hateful apostates? Nobody is stepping up to the plate to fill the positions of Ministerial Servant and Elder, using Pedophiles might take the load off the four elder congregations and give personal needed shepherding calls to single mothers. The brothers need help, it's one way to use the "unrighteous resources" of this System to help the congregation get strong.

Jehovah's Holy Spirit appoints the elders, I think there is no way Jehovah's Holy Spirit is going to allow a evil pedophile to be appointed. Most pedophiles in the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses are very friendly and willing to help the congregation in any way they can. Jehovah's Holy Spirit is providing us the "spiritual paradise" safe from harm, it's the mean pedophiles who cause all the trouble, as Chief Legal Aid Macabe said "the sneaky men come to the congregation like they do in other churches and cause harm to innocent Witnesses".

Who appointed the friendly and mean pedophiles, Jehovah's Holy Spirit or the Governing Body? Brother Lawyer Macabe said in his interview to the San Diego Channel 10, "the bad men sneak in to the congregation", if the Holy Spirit only appoints friendly pedophiles, who is responsible for appointing the mean pedophiles in our congregations? I am so confused now!

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

The "Holy" spirit takes a whole new meaning here...

• cha ching
    cha ching

If people (public and witnesses) only knew the details of what the serial pedophile/ elder "Campos" did...

The "man behind the curtain" would no longer be revered.

• L3G
    L3G

Two questions if anyone knows the answer. 1. Does this statement from the news report mean the existence of this list was made known or the list itself?

" A database detailing more than 23,000 allegations of abuse was discovered in church headquarters and revealed to the public in 2002."

2. Is WT lawyer Carolyn Wah still going to the parents of abused children and telling them not to go to the authorities after their kid has been abused or did this procedure stop?

Thanks.

• Mellow
    Mellow

This whole pedophile thing is really gathering momentum and properly coming into the light. Hopefully some serious law enforcement will be made soon on the witnesses. If you mentioned this kind of thing to an JW they would flat out deny that there is such a problem. I have no doubt during the 26 years I had been a JW either shook the hand of or shared a hall with many offenders. I personally know 6 people that were abused. And that is why I am happy not to be married and bringing up children in such an environment.

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

My pedofile-elder-stepcreep cried and thus it was declared he definitely could not have done what he was accused of...and went on to molest at least two others I personally know. My babysitter at the time, separately accused him of molesting her and he was declared innocent of that charge because she was a troubled girl (sexual molestation will do that to you). You would think that my accusation and hers would have met the assinine two witness rule. Creep eventually was df'd for maybe two years over a decade later. He is back to a good standing in his congregation in RTP area of NC.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit