I have a Samsung s4, I can start a topic but I cannot post replies. Is it my browser?

by Amelia Ashton 6 Replies latest social entertainment

• Amelia Ashton
  • Amelia Ashton
  • Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Definitely can't post a reply/ I had the same problem with the Blackberry so I was really looking forward to using the new phone on here and I still can't.

I use Opera. So far I have tried Dolphin, Firefox,Chrome, the one the phone comes with and UC. What am I doing wrong? The only one that I can read the site with without having to scroll sideways for each sentence is Opera.

What am I doing wrong?

Ty xxx

• cantleave
    cantleave

You got rid of the old blackberry then?

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

It was dying anyway so I didn't have a lot of choice. My daughter said to get the Samsung. I have to keep the BB going until next Wednesday when the number will change to the new phone.

I am hoping there is a quick easy way to transfer all my contacts. I haven't even started that yet.

• fresh prince of ohio
    fresh prince of ohio

I have no problems posting on here with Chrome browser from my iPhone.

There's a shit ton of browser apps available on the Android market you might experiment with. Dolphin is one of the more popular ones.

Edit: oops, i see you've already tried Dolphin. I don't know what to tell you. Except buy an iPhone :)

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

woo hoo thanks Cantleave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit