Email from the outer

by 5go 6 Replies latest jw friends

• 5go
    5go

Just fyi. I knew for about a month now. No one knows except one other (ha the congregations knows he told an elder) Not your mother.

Just wish you had credible information to spread.

Please let's give him some. Give me some good links preferibly to news outlets.

• 5go
    5go

bttt

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

I can't figure out what your sharing.

I understand that you have been outed by a fellow employee, and now that you suspect he was getting rid of you tvs over his own discretions but unsure how this last comment fits in.

Can you explain it better,,,.

NJY

• losingit
    losingit

I agree with njy.... could you please explain better?

• 5go
    5go

He was taunting me saying I have no credible proof the society is wrong and there are no credible scandals perpatrated by the WTS. Yeah My shrink had the same problem when I showed her a letter he wrote.

I added the (.......) so that might of added to the confusion. But he told one elder the entire congregation knows now.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

What 'scandals' do you want to expose?

Be specific and we can see what we can help research secular details.

Intellectual dishonesty? (The numerous mis-quotes of others just to suit their position?)

Plaguerism of copyrighted photos?

607 BCE - The fraudulent date?

Mexico/Malawi - The atrocious disparity of how each was handled?

Pedophilia - Known cover-ups within the JW org and the millions that have been paid out already to victims?

Pedophilia - The list kept at JW HQ?

The WTS decade-long affiliation with the UnitedNations?

What specifically do you want us to help you with?

-Aude Sapere (meaning: Dare to Know; Dare to Have Wisdom/Understanding; Dare to Think for Yourself)

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

jwfacts is a good place to start. I am not sure what this person is really saying. You still need to address wht they did with your mutual employer. As an employer of others, i assure you, this is no small matter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit