the bottom line....the indisputable truth...now think about this.....the new bible means....

by Lied2NoMore 0 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

The WT's GB spent time pouring over and scrutinizing wording in the old NWT and found something WRONG with it....and they changed it

The doctrinal changes that came with the last study WT..and all other changes that have happened over the years means also that they have poured over the doctrines, scrutinized them....and found something WRONG with them....and changed them....

THEY have the luxury to do so....without consequences. ...if anyone else in the borg pours over wording of things...scrutinizes them....and finds something WRONG, and points it out....well we are demeaned, called names...and if we voice our disagreement in front of WT henchmen. .aka Elders....we get thrown out...with the act of disfellowshipping.

IF YOUR LURKING AND STILL A PART OF THE WT ORGANIZATION....ISN'T THIS AN EMBARRASSING FACT ABOUT YOUR RELIGION???

I am not DF'd or DA'd...I am inactive for life by choice. My mind is free from captivity from WT...and it feels great!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit