FDS... GB Member Geoffrey Jackson's wife looks young

by sherrie11 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• L3G
    L3G

The pics did not load. Have they been deleted from the host? Please reup.

• prologos
    prologos

double negative whammy, interacial and across age barrier(s)

minus x minus = plus

paranoia agent. you underestimate the virility of the males and the aphrodisia effect of that age difference.

the story of Davids' belated chastity notwitstanding.

• Clambake
    Clambake

Sorry I am a little late to the party here but would like to add my two cents.

I have been trying to find out some information about these and am having not luck. It is sure funny how the elders expect our personal lives to be transparent but this self-anointed channel to god gets to live in relative secretly.

Any who, my I had a set of grandparents who were 20 years apart. I never remembered them as husband and wife but more like nurse and patient. She was just taking care of an old man. What a terrible thing to do to a young lady.

Can you imagine all the plain Jane spinster sisters, who gave up everything for the Borg and in walks this magical man during an assembly. Young wife, great tits, nice ass.

Disgusting. Old pervert. Unethical.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Grandpa and grandbaby. They do not look like a couple. I don't mean the age or race differences but the ways their bodies are posed.

• Caedes
    Caedes

He has one of those faces, the sort you wouldn't get bored kicking.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I like it better this way...

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

Question : “What job do you think she has at Bethel., designs dixit.

Answer : “To scare the poodles who would venture inside Warwick”

• Richard_I
    Richard_I

That's not his wife. The woman beside in the picture below is his wife. He remarried sometime after his first wife died in 2009. http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2015601

• Chook
    Chook

I can see why Geoffrey wants heaven, the background is paradise.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

Age difference between couples makes so little difference in this system of things. After all, we're on the threshold of a New....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit