DYSFUNCTIONAL and VERY STUPID RELATIVES some R JWs

by QUEENIE 4 Replies latest jw friends

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I come from a long line of such relatives and a few are JWs...I hope I am making myself clear --- hanging on to such folks emotionally and mentally is a very NEGATIVE endeavor...THERE ARE MORE POSITIVE things to do with ones time--I know we do around here...SHIT watching tv, coloring in my coloring book and picking my nose is a few things I can come up with as being positive -- I am glad JWs have the practice of shunning the dissass. (apostates) while I nurse my infected leg I am able to find time to engage in such activities...I value my private time so I can consentrate on things I find fun and enjoyable...what people find fun and enjoyable will vary from individual to individual...taking water pills / infection pills / seizure pills is a necessity and watch tv is a lot I enjoy doing especially the news -- locally it is showing me there ar some more dysfuntional parents / people than I am or will ever be -- down right ignorant and I have had the experience that I wonder if some even post on this forum!!!! ((((((((HUGS)))))) QUEENIE

• MarchOn
    MarchOn

My family put the "D" in dysfunction. But guess who is the most dysfunctional of them all? The only sibling I have left in the org. Their marriage is failing, their finacial situation is horrible, they have cast aside the whole family, including my mother who is still in. Screwed over everyone they have come in contact with including JW bros. And then turn around and look down their nose at us! Oh, I wish I could elaborate but this stuff is going on right now and trolls are everywhere and the "big wigs" are involved with this one, the same ones who watch this site.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Queenie, how about a 'pill' to get back our sanity or emotional stability?

Guest 77

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I was told that one a long time ago OPINIONS R LIKE a--H---s everyone has holes...MY shrink tod me there are no pills that he know of that will help us face REALITY !!! SO WE MUST C O P E with INSANITY....PEACE at least I must !!!

• MarchOn
    MarchOn

Queenie, I just want to make sure that you know the opinions are like a** holes is my profile signature, it was'nt something I was saying to you:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit