"New Light" Annual Meeting Oct 2013" Olive Branch Extended To Apostates and Unfaithful JWs.

by AuntConnie 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

it-1 p. 126 Apostasy: This term in Greek (a·po·sta·si a) comes from the verb a·phi ′ ste·mi, literally meaning “stand away from.”The noun has the sense of “desertion, abandonment or rebellion.”

Yup, those definitions definitely apply to me - I have "stood away from"and have "deserted, abandoned, and rebelled" (cautiously) all the apostate teachings oozing out of the minds of the modern-day Pharisees - our CLERGY, the MASTERS of OUR FAITH, and self-appointed RELIGIOUS LEADERS in NY state.

Any lurkers disagree with this description of the GB? Try and question what they repeatedly force-feed you at meetings etc. and see what happens to you!

Oh, I'm just an 'apostate', what do I know? Read the September 2007 Kingdom Ministry 'Question Box' - then waken up and find who has replaced Christ as your Lord and Master!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I'm really looking forward to watching Jesus killing my neighbor's babies from the safety of Jehovah's chariot. I'll repent my evil ways tomorrow, or maybe the next day... or maybe after the party on the weekend... or after the fishing trip with the local heathens...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit