Slight slip of the tongue at yesterday's meeting

by TheOldHippie 9 Replies latest jw friends

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Concluding remarks after the Watchtower study, by the study conductor,
    "Therefore, we all really appreciate the happiness and security we can enjoy within Jehovah's united nation .... errrrhhh - sorry, I mean Jehovah's united organization!"

• avengers
    avengers

Good one old hippie. Ha ha

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Hahahahahaaa! Yessss!!
    Something on your mind Idiot?

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

Somebody get the 'complete' packet about the UN issue to this guy. I bet he'd crap. Or could this have been a Freudian slip.

SUSCARRA

• metatron
    metatron

That ranks up there with

"Jehovah forgive us for our
    falling shorts"

metatron

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

LOL,

that's a good one, old hippie.

j2bf

hey metatron, you didn't go camping with my friends and me? My brother said that in his prayer at lunch!

• SYN
    SYN

Jehovah's Witnesses don't believe in Freud! They believe in the Governing Body!

During a code review, when I asked why there was not a comment in 240,000 lines of code which was getting handed to me for maintenance, the programmer replied, "I'm terse."

• Carmel
    Carmel

Lol Metatron! On the other hand our wives forgive us for our "short comings"!!

caveguy

• Farkel
    Farkel

: "Therefore, we all really appreciate the happiness and security we can enjoy within Jehovah's united nation .... errrrhhh - sorry, I mean Jehovah's united organization!"

The expression "Jehovah's united nation" has been used by the WTS in the past. It wasn't significant then. It is now, though!

Farkel

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

Now that is the funniest thing I've ever heard the dumbasses say! Everyone probably thought the Devil took over for a minute..hehehehe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit