- 23 day to go .

Annual Meeting Unofficial Rumors

- New Bible

- New NWT (revision)

- New light great crowd

- Others possibility?

• Londo111
    Londo111

While we are speculating…maybe a new endtime prediction?

I do think that a Revised NWT is pretty credible bet.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

My money is on chucking the literal 144k

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Maybe a special video for brain washing the small children to be future Corporation lackeys and encouragement for them with learning a construction trade thus be useful to the Corporation's money making scheme of real estate flipping?

• pixel
    pixel

I spoke with a bethelite the other they, and he told me that they were rumors about a new Bible going around in Bethel. Let's wait and see.

• label licker
    label licker

Or maybe they are the only ones going to heaven, that the 144,000 will be the ones chosen to rule here on earth instead of heaven and that they haven't been chosen yet. Just because the bible says they will rule as kings and priests over the earth doesn't mean they have to be in heaven to be ruleing. The queen rules over england and canada and doesn't have to be dead or in heaven to rule over her subjects.

Or maybe they will discuss how they will keep the festival of booths as stated in Zechariah 14:16-19. Since they never taught this scripture or others pertaining to the feasts, which are Yehovah's feasts or appointed times with his people.(Lev 23:2 and on)

I say it will be a new bible with a centerfold of the eight stooges!

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi,

Last week the local needs were read & it was about moving the HDQ to Patterson, NY...so maybe they stopped the presses because of the move. Just a thought...or maybe they are going to write a more simplified version. Last night a brother had the reading of 1 Cor. ???, he struggled not because he couldn't read but the way the NWT is worded...It makes you tongue tied. When I read a scripture, I have to make sure it flows...some of the scriptures sound like the KJV...except for the thees & thous.

One thing is for sure, witnesses sure do "Rumor" alot...telephone, telegram, tele witness...

Legacy

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Okay! Let's say it is a new Bible. No doubt it has a goodly amount of changes otherwise why come out with a new Bible?

Do we not have a mole or two, informants on the inside who have knowledge of said new release who can help us out? It would be greatly appreciated!

Didn't we here on JWN get our personal copy of the new elders' secret manual 'Shepherd The Flock Of God' book long before the elders got their personal copy? Please!!!

Nothing would raddle Mother more!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

My sources tell me there's a new bible.

They also tell me that it is NOT the "big news" to be released at this meeting: something bigger is going to be announced.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thank you breakfast of champions . As you know we here at JWN enjoy getting under Mother's skin!

Nothing would rock her boat right now more than knowing ahead of time what that 'BIG NEWS' is! So can your sources be a little lot more specific? Thank you again!

PS: You state in an earlier post that perhaps there may be a major change to the doctrine of the 144,000. Can your sources elaborate?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit