talking to jw's on Labor day

by JunkYardDog 5 Replies latest jw friends

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

2 sister are working a 6 family house near me and I know no one is home on holiday. I tell the 19 yr old jw they are all on holiday. she keeps running around the house hiding at all the doors. ringing over and over again all the while she know's no one is home , she asks me if I believe in the bible and I say sure. she want to teach me tyhe bible. I ask her to show. me 1914 in the bible she can't. then I say her how she would feel being so young giving birth and being made to die if she lost too much blood during child birth... she ran back to her fs group on the corner and I told her dad off for teaching his young daughter about stuff he don't even understand. I zeroed in in the 19 yr old on what to look up on the wt . as she was the only one there that may be smart enough to learn wt history . the out of place bethelite there was no help to them.

• steve2
    steve2

Oh, it could be a language thing, but you sound awfully aggressive. I wonder what the Witnesses made of your pursuing them?

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Yet, steve2, it was the witness that did the pursuing. The poster was engaging and asking the questions and then giving them HiS opinions on life matters. Is t that what the JW do at the doors each informing? Except the JW do so unsolicited.

• steve2
    steve2

Fair point nonjwspouse. It's probably a language thing - some of the wording sounds as if he deliberately targeted her...but I guess you had to be there.

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

steve, he calls himself junk yard dog! Of course he's going to be aggressive! LOL!

• steve2
    steve2

steve, he calls himself junk yard dog! Of course he's going to be aggressive! LOL!

Ouch! Keep that dog on a leash!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit