WTS .......A Slow Motion Train Wreck....

by Narcissistic Supply 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

Two years ago this site was VERY INTOLERANT. You couldn't even say the word CULT.

A lot has changed. There is a lot of anger here. The WTS has made a lot of enemies. ( I see them fighting on too many fronts.)

I see sites like XJW Recovery Group Facebook Growing like wild fire.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/xjwrg3/?hc_location=stream

Nothing scientific here but i predict an 80 percent GB approval rating will turn to a 20 percent approval rating....

Let them have their RESORT HOTEL in upstate New York. Nobody cares. Let them have their money from laundering real estate.

Good on you....

Nobody cares any more.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Time will tell how long they will prosper. With the Internet and continuing descent among the rank and file the towers will eventually come down.

If not we have each other and we will keep speaking out until they cry out.

• nugget
    nugget

I feel any fall will be glacial in it's speed. They have done well keeping the workers busy and stressing the need for obedience no matter what.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I don't know. Although I'm guessing they may be in a bit of strife, and I think the may know it to. I can't see them spectacularly closing up shop anytime soon.

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

New Yaughts!! Nars..What the GB is doing, they are picking their nose and flicking their buggars at the Rank and File and R and F are getting mad because its hard to wash off. So there this going to be a buggar flicking contest resulting in throwing human caca at each other.....and guess who wins? The R and F...hooray

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Narcissistic Supply - "Two years ago this site was VERY INTOLERANT. You couldn't even say the word CULT."

Not true.

I joined two years ago because I'd become convinced of of JWN's tolerance.

And people used the word "cult" just as much then as they do now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit