We cant control our urges

by moley 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• moley
    moley

When i was about 15 I was made to go on the service with a super dub pioneer sister (You know the type, ugly with no dress sense and a wimp of a husband) and as it was the school holidays it was an all dayer (suit and tie in blazing hot sunshine) and she wanted to go back to her place for lunch, she made me sit in the garden while she ate inside as we could'nt be alone together because we might commit immorality (I would have rather cut it off). Has anyone else come across such stupid thinking within the borg.

P.s. on the plus i side i got sunstroke in the afternoon, passed out cold. No more ministry that holiday

• Splash
    Splash

I once had a sister get in the back of my car when I offered her a lift.

I told her I wasn't a taxi so either get in the front or walk.

We didn't have sex.

Splash.

• sir82
    sir82

My experience is similar.

JW rule of thumb #4,826: The homelier a sister is, the more urgently she will insist on riding in the back seat if you must drive her some place alone.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Dating 85 year old brother and 83 year old sister had to be chaperoned to have ice cream together! You know how those old organs just can't wait to merge while having vanilla cones in support hose! Damn you Satan! and damn the flesh regardless of how saggy.

• bigmac
    bigmac

when i was 16--a group of us went out in service on a saturday morning. afterwards--a 17 year old sister invited me back to her mum's house for a coffee.

mum was out.

the 17 year old performed a striptease--to Ravels Bolero.

she was very good.

i hope i never forget it.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

No different than the Mormons. Clyde and I had two Mormon elders stop by. We were chatting on our front porch, and one asked if he could use the bathroom. I opened the door to take him inside and show him the way, but he said it was inappropriate. Clyde had to take him in.

OMG - I was probably 3 times his age.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit