The Watchtower crazy train puts you on this trip of building resistance to people not unlike pavlov and his dog.

by Narcissistic Supply 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

The Watchtower crazy train puts you on this trip of building resistance to people not unlike pavlov and his dog.

It’s a process. It doesn’t happen overnight. That’s why JW’s work so very hard to capture the “young ones’ with their nonsense. You can create a JW narcissist over time. It may take decades to develop the habits and resistance that you see in a full blown wild eye’d JW narcissist. You can be assured that the JW narcissist wasn’t always that way.
    The JW narcissist IS a POST traumatic stress vicitim. The person you see in front of you is just an end product of the resistance to the decades of stress put on by the cult. Crazy as it sounds. It’s true.

Building pathological space is just an outlet to deal with the extreme stress. The neuro peptides that the jw narcissist craves is just their drug of choice to deal with the stress of the organization. A defense mechanism.

I tell my kids all the time. You can choose to build bridges and build relationship with people or you canc hoose to push them away and isolate and control your small world. You can build the muscles of introversion and fear or you can challenge each and every fear one by one. You can choose to be a social animal or you can choose to be a social recluse.

You are what you think about. You are a manifestation of your thoughts. We are all a constant projection. That wild eye’d JW narcissist you see in front of you wasn’t always so crazy and paranoid. They themselves a post traumatic stress victim. Imagine spending your entire waking hour trying to justify and promote the crazy shit that layers and layers of JW narcissists pull out of their proverbial pie hole.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

I always wonder what's wrong with me. Now I know!!!! LOL Will put. I am very aware of why I am the way I am by what you just brought out. Good Job. Totally ADD

• Narcissistic Supply
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

You are what you think about. You are a manifestation of your thoughts

Compare the following : WT 1983 1/15 p 27

"Fight Against Independent Thinking

19 As we study the Bible we learn that Jehovah has always guided his servants in an organized way. And just as in the first century there was only one true Christian organization, so today Jehovah is using only one organization. (Ephesians 4:4, 5; Matthew 24:45-47) Yet there are some who point out that the organization has had to make adjustments before, and so they argue: “This shows that we have to make up our own mind on what to believe.” This is independent thinking. Why is it so dangerous?

20 Such thinking is an evidence of pride. And the Bible says: “Pride is before a crash, and a haughty spirit before stumbling.” (Proverbs 16:18) If we get to thinking that we know better than the organization, we should ask ourselves: “Where did we learn Bible truth in the first place? Would we know the way of the truth if it had not been for guidance from the organization? Really, can we get along without the direction of God’s organization?” No, we cannot!—Compare Acts 15:2, 28, 29; 16:4, 5."

If we submit out thinking ability to any other man, we are lost..

• adamah
    adamah

Narcisstic Supplier,

Although well-intentioned, I suspect your hyperbolic characterizations ('crazy train', 'wild eyed JW narcissist', comparing JWs to drug addicts/dealers, 'freak show', etc) is only going to be very off-putting to any JW lurkers. You may not realize that it's highly-offensive and pretty insulting to call them mentally-ill (crazy train)?

You don't have to answer of course, but do you actually intend to be so inflammatory and demeaning to others you're trying to persuade? Or is it perhaps a projection of your OWN narcissism?

There's an old truism how it's easier to attract with honey rather than vinegar. It should be clear by now that 'vinegar' doesn't work, since the angry hatred-filled screeds only lives up to the JW characterization of "mentally-diseased apostates", so you're actually playing right into the GB agenda as if confirming their claims.

Point being, I agree that messages like these valid and worthwhile:

I tell my kids all the time. You can choose to build bridges and build relationship with people or you canc hoose to push them away and isolate and control your small world. You can build the muscles of introversion and fear or you can challenge each and every fear one by one. You can choose to be a social animal or you can choose to be a social recluse.

It's just they aren't going to be well-received after you've insulted readers by calling them 'wild-eyed narcissists' (I read the phrased 'wild-eyed' and automatically think of wild-eyed firebomb-throwing anarchists/protesters, eg)

That seems an outlandish image to compare to JWs, since they're actually far from that (which is WHY they are in the cult, being controlled by the group). And if you think fighting against the "mentally-ill apostates" characterization is going to be fought by living UP to it, then you may not have as much of a grasp of human motivations as you think.

Adamah

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

Hi Adam,

Point well taken.

My ego has been very well established over many years from the Jokers.....so i pretty much could care less.

Best,

• SAHS
    SAHS

Watchtower term: “mentally-diseased apostates”

Term “Narcissistic Supply” used: “crazy train”

Principle: “What goes around comes around.”

Conclusion: If Watchtower wants to play like that, then that’s the karma they get. Fair is fair.

• adamah
    adamah

SAHS said-

Watchtower term: “mentally-diseased apostates”

Term “Narcissistic Supply” used: “crazy train”

Principle: “What goes around comes around.”

Conclusion: If Watchtower wants to play like that, then that’s the karma they get. Fair is fair.

So, the old 'lex talionis' bit? Yeah, and that's NOT worked for HOW LONG NOW?

Don't get me wrong: It's great for giving a sense of revenge and venting anger, but many here are hoping to actually have a chance of liberating and gaining back our family members. Simply strengthening their 'persecution complex' and confirming what the GB tells them about apostates and DF is the BEST WAY to drive them deeper into the arms of "their Mother".

It would be nice if you'd read my article if you haven't yet done so (link provided above, and it's not like it's a top-secret strategy or something: active JWs are encouraged to read it, as much as anyone: they need to learn about Milgram's study more than ANYONE). If you don't agree with the approach or have any questions, you can ask them or debate the general approach right here.

Adam

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

I have awarded my kids a license to do whatever they want in this world. I have given them a license for freedom from the wrath of the jehova witness cult. I don’t know if i should celebrate or cry. I do both instead. Because it’s really a sad state of having to satisfy a nasty and demeaning cult of people as the jehova witness.

Nobody can take that license away. Not the elders. Not the narcissist jw mom. Not the Narcissist co dependent mother in law. ( Special Recognition to Aunti Bay in the Philipines. ) None of them can do anything about it. All of their intense control and mind bending nonsense can be put in a bag and thrown away with the garbage because they can only control the kid for 50 percent of the time. When the kids are here they have a license to play dates, sleep overs, sports, social interactions (at all levels) and a license to do, say, and think almost anything they desire. Few restrictions on freedom of thought in this house. they can say pretty much anything they want and they will not be judged. They will receive unconditional love 24/7/365 and celebrate all holidays with reckless abandon. You don’t have to worry about that. They will pray nightly and finish the prayer with “in Jesus name Amen.” and if the JW’s don’t like that they can pound sand. Lots and lots of sand. Lots and lots of pounding. Have fun ladies.

Welcome to Social Animal Boot Camp! Pound Sand Ladies!

The Running joke in this house is when the kid hurts himself it’s not run and get the ice. It’s here comes the ambulance, wooo wooo wooo, You need a blood transfusion!

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

jw’s want to break it down to the ridiculous. without a common theme or story line that ties it together.

when you give them the overlying story line or theme they simply don’t want to hear it. when you assemble all their facts in to one giant story they don’t want to hear it. it’s just too painful? too eccentric?

like a kid with asperger’s syndrome it’s a learning disability? (It’s been said mozart and einstein had flavors) just another flavor of autism? on the spectrum? they are obsessed with what they think about. they are very confused by the facts and don’t see how it all ties together. eccentric to no end; with no desire to hear what you have to say.

it’s really a bad case of confusion based on culture, speech, abstract thought, neurolinguistic programming, manipulation, snake handling, i could go on but you get the point; or you don’t.

it’s really too painful to come to the realitization that these guys sold you down the river for money. that you gave your life to these scoundrels over money. that they manipulated and lied to you and they told you not to associate with the very people that could tell you the real story.

in my book that goes beyond common decency. in my book that goes beyond any form of aggression. in my book that takes scoundrel to another level; carpetbagger. whatever you want to call them. take your pick.

they cherry picked you on your ignorance. they played you because of your learning disability. they sucked you in and fed you down the river. you are simply carp bait to attract other carp. bigger, more vested carp with bigger pocket books.

sorry about that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit