How to present Kingdom News No. 38....

by Calebs Airplane 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Kingdom Ministry October 2013 page 4:

Sample Presentations

Kingdom News No.38

“I’m sharing in a worldwide campaign to distribute this important message. Here is your copy.”

Note: In order to cover the territory, keep your presentation brief. However, in some cases the householder may show genuine interest and may wish to converse. If so, you can ask his opinion about the question on the front, read to him the Bible’s answer as shown inside, and consider a portion of the tract’s contents, as time allows. Before leaving, show him the “To Think About” question on the back and arrange to return and discuss it.

HOW INCREDIBLY INFANTILE!

The actual quality of this "presentation" is really not important at all. What's really important here is to keep the presentation as brief as possible and then run like hell before you're asked any difficult questions that your dumbed-down JW brain is unable to process, much less answer... Really pathetic...

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Kingdom Ministry October 2023

Sample Presentation

Kingdom News No. 53

Note: Publishers should stealthily approach the house, throw the tract on the doorstep, and turn around and leave the premises as quickly as possible, noting any trip hazards as they go.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

A better presentation: Take the entire supply and place it in a powerful chipper/shredder. That will save the whole congregation the drudgery. When finished, take the whole supply of LIE-ble Teach books and place those in your chipper/shredder.

• Laika
    Laika

The tract is called: Can the dead live again? The KM article includes instructions on how it should folded. The talk also features a demonstration on that very sample presentation.

Though in my experience JWs love these kinds of campaigns and presentations because it makes the preaching work really easy.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Didn't some of these kingdom news tracts actually fulfill bible prophesy? I seem to recall that some of the early ones were prophesied centuries ago.

Isn't it a blessing....

• nugget
    nugget

These campaigns have never been very challenging the aim is to keep publishers busy and distribute as many as possible. With so many not at homes it is easier to hand these out if the message is as bland and generic as possible.

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

This is such a joke, such an ineffectual way to reach people if the message is so urgent and life saving. I found an invite to the Memorial in my door, two months after the fact, because I never use my front door. I have a sign clearly stating "Back Door Please". Fed Ex, UPS, everyone else seems to get the message and walks the few extra steps to the back. I found it when I was changing the seasonal decoration on my front door!

• clarity
    clarity

Caleb, gee when I saw the title of your thread..... I thought oh good,

I've been wondering what the heck do they have left to say

at the doors now .......... no longer "this generation ... will never die", etc....."

nothing to talk about (except maybe an apology for failed doctrine!) !

>

Well thanks for this....cause I'm right...not a damn thing left to talk about!!

clarity

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Speed Dating.. WBT$ Speed Preaching..

..................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• whathappened
    whathappened

The Watchtower Society knows its a numbers game. The more people contacted, the better chance a vulnerable soul will surrender to their cult. Hit as many doors as you can with a cheap little piece of paper and hope for an increase.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit