I'm so happy , I could just.....................

by LyinEyes 5 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I wont repeat the rest of that bumper sticker, but you get the idea!
    Really thou, I am the happiest I have ever been in my entire life,
    leaving the borg has set me free. Freedom is a wonderful feeling,
    sure somedays i get down, but now , life is good. Everyone should feel this good. Maybe they do, I was always told that JW's were the happiest people on the earth. Boy , were they wrong!!!! The JW's always told us that the poor "worldly" , just THINK they are happy.
    I think there out to be law prohibiting Jehovah's Witnesses to even exsist. That religion has done nothing but destroy lives. Lets all ban them. I just hope that JW lose their grip on all of their current members and then others can be really happy , for once in their lives.

DD

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

LOL,

I've been where you are. It's a great realisation. Enjoy it.

• Daemia
    Daemia

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I think there out to be law prohibiting Jehovah's Witnesses to even exsist.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I think it's a great idea! I don't understand why so many countries didn't use the opportunity to ban JWs from their premises. There are so many lawsuites between JWs and governments when the latter tried to ban them and lost. I think if lawyers who represented their countries went deep enough in research about the roots and dangerous influence of that cult they would've won for sure. It is so sad seeing so many people not being able to enjoy their lives, living in guilt all the time, being so self-destructive.
    There are so many issues I am covering in my research about Watchtower it is not even funny any more. I am convinced JWs should be banned from every and each country on Earth.

Regards,
    Daemia

• moman
    moman

JW's do serve one purpose, it makes it possible to enjoy your freedom & appreciate it when you exit!
    Once again the "Shawshank Syndrome"

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

LyinEyes,

Good to hear you are happy right now. I still have flash-backs that tend to trigger depression, but we are getting beyond it. Just beginning to enjoy our freedom.

Jst2laws

moman,

JW's do serve one purpose, it makes it possible to enjoy your freedom & appreciate it when you exit!
    Do you remember Crazy Guggenheim on the Gary Moore show (1950's)? One of his skits was about hitting himself on the head with a hammer. When Gary asked why do you do that Crazy said "because it feels soooo good when I stop".

But, then, that was Crazy!

Jst2laws

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

I,m so happy for you, doesn,t it just feel sooooooo good to be able to choose for yourself, live for yourself. That,s great and maybe in time the depression will disappear. Hope so. Good for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit