Anthony's Weiner gets more exposure.

by Glander 6 Replies latest social current

• Glander
    Glander

The Mayoral candidate apparently can't learn to 'hide the weeny'.

New pics coming out.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I was shocked early this morning. First, I heard that the new stuff happened very recently, then I thought they said it was old stuff being revealed now, then it was back to new stuff. I was confused and my NYT was late.

I don't understand it. There are certain people I respect a lot who love him even if he gang raped, tortured,, and murdered someone. Can't every borough come up with thousands of people of Weiner's calibre in public service? What is so special about this man that is so damn good and orgasmic compared to every public official who wen to prison. He sent some of those photos to underage girls. I do believe in statutory rape and I tell men I believe in it. Children are children. You can control yourself for six months to a year rather than go to prison. I keep running into men who are shocked they went to prison!

I don't care how entertaining he is, how many hundreds of billions he has delivered to his few blocks in NYC.......... time to leave.

Also, I am in and out of Manhattan frequently and I don't see any massive change created by Weiner. Why is he around? More importantly, why can't certain New Yorkers admit he should go......

• designs
    designs

meds counseling??

• Glander
    Glander

AKA "Carlos Danger" with the words "The Dirty" written on his penis. As he told one of the young women he connected with, "I am perpetually horny".

His wife, Hum-a-Weiner, will stand by her pervert weirdo. Hillary Clinton set the standard for politically ambitious young women. They simply cannot be offended by the hubby if he has a political breath left in his body.

PS San Diego groper mayor refuses to resign over such trivia as putting female co workers in head lock and grabbing their breasts. He will get counseling.

Portland OR. Multnomah county - County commissioner refuses to step down after promoting attractive female staffer he was having an affair with.

All very left libs. which makes it all OK.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

The liberal part is what drives me crazy as a progressive. It is tantamount to proclaiming that liberals need have no personal integrity or values. Also, this is not a liberal from Miss or TX. There are tons of more liberal people in NYC better suited to public service.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Carlos Danger! I love it! Someone better pick up the moniker here before it's taken.

• Laika
    Laika

His name is actually Weiner? That is ridiculous.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit