The pilot preaching work,being confronted by ex- jws

by Freethinking76 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Freethinking76
    Freethinking76

So,I saw a video showing " the mentally deceased" planing to out stage the jws pilot preaching work in times square.any one knows more?

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi Freethinking76, If you live in Manhattan, you can always spend an hour or two near a JW preaching booth to ask simple questions when JWs proselytise to non-JWs. You would be doing a good deed to prevent JWs from recruiting non-JWs into the WTBTS.

When I visited the Metropolitan Muesum and went on a JW led tour of the Met, I saw a very attractive woman in a bikini sun-bathing outside of the Egyptian Art Collection and very close to the windows with her legs pointed at the window. At the time I wondered if she was an exJW who was trying to stumble a brother, because of her location and body position.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Freethinking76
    Freethinking76

Hi Robert,thanks for responding.The video I saw was about 3 ex-jw. They had their own literature and they where planing to station them self right next to the jws ,and give out their literature. They said they wanted to know if ppl go more to them or the jws. I would love to see that so bad.i live in the city.but I have not seen anything yet.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi Freethinking76, As far as staking out places that JWs are proselytising, I would just hangout near those type of stands and only start asking the JWs simple questions when non-JWs stop to talk with them. It would take less effort and no city licenses would be required. You could even where a shirt with the slogan "Cult Survivor".

If you are a guy, I would checkout the Metropolitan Museum when the Bethel Tours occur there and see if that attractive woman is still sun-bathing there. It has been less than 3 years since I was there. I wish that I had asked her if she was an exJW as a conversation starter.

You could also have some fun during the JW Tours by asking simple questions of the JW tour guides. The tour is lame and trys to justify the WTBTS's beliefs, but it might provide you opportunities to ask some simple questions of the Tour guides that might make some JWs think. If you have a VISA card, I believe you can enter the Metropolitan for free, or buy a membership for unlimited entries.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit