In Tallyman's defense

by gravedancer 3 Replies latest jw friends

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

For the record I have emailed Tallyman apologising for anything personal I might have done to upset him. I have no interest in furthering a war with him - and his website is very valuable in its message.

Although one of his locked threads stepped on my toes rather heavily I do think the subject is an important one: The residual effects of coming out of a Cult.

I think you had a valid point to make, Tally - and I hope you make it again (perhaps without trying to make another individual feel bad).

Sincerely,
    Gravedancer

• apostate man
    apostate man

(sniffle, sniffle) That was nice Gravy. Let bygones be bygones.

I don't know you and haven't read much of your posts. Tallyman to me is a crackup. I like the material he finds and appreciate his dedication. That guy makes me laugh(seriously).

Break the chains that bind you,
    unless, of course, you're into that sort of thing.
  • seven006
    seven006

Grave,

You show a lot of class here. I have always enjoyed our conversations in the chat room when I use to go in there. One of the people we have discussed in chat has become a very good friend of mine and he speaks very highly of Tallyman.

I hope you two can work things out completely, this is a great step in the right direction. Every time something like this happens and it is reconciled it drives the morons back in Bethel nuts.

They can't imagine anyone wiping out their differences without the use of the toilet paper they print called the watchtower.

Good job Grave.

Take care,

Dave

• teejay
    teejay

Gravedancer,

As with a few of the others here that I’ve had disagreements with, I must admit that I may have had your figured wrong. My, my. People do resemble diamonds, don’t they? So many facets, impossible to ever completely fathom.

I agree with apostate man. Tally, to me, is a hoot, but sometimes he *does* lose his focus, imo. In his remarks to you, I think he just got a little carried away. He does that. We all do.

Very nice what you’ve done here. Here (or anywhere) it’s unusual for the wronged to be the one to extend the olive branch.

Exceptional. You’ve made my day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit