New "JW" beer! WOW!!!!!

by moman 8 Replies latest jw friends

• moman
    moman

Lite beer: Ya got your Bud-lite, Miller-lite,Coors-lite etc. & WHAT MAKES THEM A LITE?
    They just add WATER, lol, what a gimic, you make twice the beer from the same money...
    Well, now there is "NEW-LITE" a beer made just for
    Dubs, what is it?

Its got a fancy label with a picture of Paradise on it
    in living color, but the bottle is empty, full of
    nothing but HOT STALE AIR!

Any franchise ideas?

• spender
    spender

I know millions of people that would be interested in such a refreshing drink!

• Kismet
    Kismet

Old joke, but did you hear about the beer made in Brooklyn??
    Bethel-Lite

Kismet - who apologizes in advance for all groans, moaning and stomach rumblings after reading this post.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Great ideas - I think it coould sell for $4 a bottle and use "come and drink life's waters free" as an advertising slogan.

• ISP
    ISP

The WTS beer would be fun.....the slogan would have to be 'Keep drinking...you will get drunk real soon....'

But as you know it would never happen.

ISP

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

In Canada, it's mostly this:

that serves as beer during field service.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    The WTS beer would be fun.....the slogan would have to be 'Keep drinking...you will get drunk real soon....'

LMAO!!!

Thats right! Keep buying more and drinking it... you will be getting drunk any time now...

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

uh, Bethel-Lite is an old joke too, but who cares both are fun...hehe

• SYN
    SYN

"Life's beers, free"?

Seven006: "Have you tried drugs? Shooting up a little heroin might do the trick, it's hard to type when your stoned out of your mind. I don't know how TR does it!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit