Under The Dome

by KariOtt 6 Replies latest jw friends

• KariOtt
    KariOtt

After watching the first 2 epsoides and looking foward to the rest I was thinking that a dome needs to be put over every Kingdom Hall on Sunday morrning. That way we could be rid of a large chunk of them and those who missed the meeting could see that its a false church. Wishful thinking I know but I can't help it.

• Simon
    Simon

We watched the first ones, not sure that I see it lasting as a series - acting / writing isn't fantastic although the premise is interesting (but I keep thinking of the Simpsons Movie !)

• jgnat
    jgnat

This is a thirteen episode mini-series. I'm into it, and I snuck a peek at the story line of Stephen King's book on Wikipedia. I am sure there will be differences between the book and the series. I think a woodchuck is sliced in half in the book, not a cow. That half cow is an image I am not going to easily erase.

• neverscreamagain
    neverscreamagain

Read the book Didn't know about the mini-series. Will have to look it up.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Simon, thank goodness I'm not the only one to see the similarities between the dome series and the Simpson's Movie. So far the Simpson's movie is more engaging. Cows cleaved in half was fun though.

• iCeltic
    iCeltic

I watched the first episode and thought the acting was shocking. Pity because it sounded like such a good series.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Yeah I`m watching it ,I like the concept and I hope it doesnt disappoint

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit