I have a good chance of seeing the great tribulation

by zound 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• zound
    zound

So just to clarify the overlapping generation this. It's two generations overlapping.

What is the definition of the individual generations then? The original generation changed from those who saw and could understand the events of 1914 to those who were born in 1914.

So let's be generous and say it was those born in 1914 and give them a lifespan of 80 years (1994). How much overlap should there be? Ten years? One hour? I'm going to say 4 years to keep things nice and even as the GB don't clarify what an overlap means.

So add another 80 year lifespan onto that (from 1990) and you have 2070.

So the start of the great tribulation (the cut off date for witnessing etc) will be sometime in the next 57 years. If you really wanted to extend things you could argue the lifespans are longer and add another 30 years making it 3000. But also consider there's no indication that it will be at the tail end 'it is coming as a theif in the night'. It could happen anytime between now and then.

I'm 30 now, so it's possible I might be around still in 2070 or a bit later. I may not see armageddon, but I have a pretty good chance of seeing the start of the great tribulation.

yay!

• finally awake
    finally awake

you have a better chance of seeing a unicorn farting gold coins and diamonds

• prologos
    prologos

zound, you did a good calculation about the generation END.

Have you looked at the Calculation's BEGINNING?

6000 years ago, established by adding all overlapping generations, there was WHAT that started it all? started the clock ticking?

A snake talking to a naked lady that was cloned from a spare rib.

Do you believe that?

If that is the basis of the calculation, why worry about the end? but

THAT IISSS THE BASIS. think about it please.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Are you disappointed?

• PleiadesPoliceman
    PleiadesPoliceman

Watch "Vanilla Sky" starring Tom Cruise because he is going to use cryo to keep him cold until mankind cures death. If the Great Trib comes in your lifetime that's great, if not we will go the way of our ancestors.

• laverite
    laverite

Zound, what is up with your math? You are scaring me here. Adding another 30 years to 2070 does NOT give you the year 3000. The year would be 2100.

• laverite
    laverite

And no human alive today has the chance of welcoming in the year 3000!!

• zound
    zound

Oh lol, sorry that was a slip - I meant 2100.

I'm just kidding about this - I think we all know the GB 3.0 will change the goalposts again when this date also falls through.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit