What is the President of the U.S. Did Nothing for the First 146 Days of His Term?

by truth_b_known 4 Replies latest jw friends

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

10% of a presidential term is about 146 days. Imagine if you will a newly elected President of the United States taking office. Then, for the first 146 days he did absolutely nothing. I bring this up because, as previous threads have discussed, Jesus 1,000 year reign is about to hit the 10% marker. That is to say, from October 1914 to October 2014 we have seen the Kingdom of God do nothing.

In addition, the 144,000 annointed ones are "joint-heirs", "kings and priests" with Jesus, according to the Watchtower. They are in fact "co-rulers". So, that implies that the kingdom government won't do anything until the entire administration has taken its seat in heaven. So, as long as there are annointed ones eating bread and drinking wine once a year on earth, nothing will get done in heaven or on earth.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

According to JW teaching, Jesus has not yet begun his 1000-year reign. That begins after Armageddon, not in 1914.

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

I thought he was talking about Barrack Obama,,,,,

• Roberta804
    Roberta804

CAn you put these two seperate thoughts in two different posts?

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

Yes, your right :-) Sorry I went Fox News on everyone,,,,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit