Well, 'really'? - Watchtower Study Articles 15 July 2013

by JWB 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• prologos
    prologos

well spoken. two,3 points you brought out clearly:

The faithful slave(s) would be known for their teachings (quality food) ---and that is where the wt fadS fails

it is not supposed to be a governing arrangement unless you turn evil and "beat" fellow workers, ---at which wt fads excells by way of its appointees.

The work of christians STARTED before or at Christ's departure, reached a peak soon after, ---not at some precise 1919 years later, as we now know is one of the latest wt fads, from wt fads.

we like FADS better than F&DS

every one of these good exposees will make the issue clearer, and lest we forget, accepting these and answering correctly before baptism is the only way to survive Armageddon. who says there is no homour on this forum?

• JWB
    JWB

Thanks folks for your encouraging remarks and contributions.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Thanks JWB , a very good explanation of many of the errors and lies in the Watchtower of July 2013.

I honestly think now that if you have family or friends in the JW/WT "religion" and they do not wake up with this latest nonsense, then there is little hope of them ever doing so.

Prospective Faders, I would say this is an excellent time to leave, and to say this WT is the final straw, they cannot defend it ,except on the grounds of blind faith in men.

• JWB
    JWB

Phizzy,

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

ADCMS: Either god is very confused or the GB is not under his direction. You be the judge.

But we're not allowed to be the judge. The GB has already made that judgment for us. All we need to do is: Listen, Obey and Be Blessed!

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Oubliette: But we're not allowed to be the judge. The GB has already made that judgment for us. All we need to do is: Listen, Obey and Be Blessed!

I'm sorry, you are right! Intelligence, logic and critical questioning always seem to get in the way of WT direction. What was I thinking?

"Listen, obey and be blessed" should always have a footnote attached to it: "shut off your brain, do what you're told little drone, all so you won't get disciplined by WT".

Thinking: BAD

Gullible: GOOD

• heathen
    heathen

I thought they said the FDS the word rendered slave was actually the steward or a slave that has authority over the masters household while the master was away . Of course they did claim they are the FDS and other LF are the scorpion tailed locusts with tthe crowns on their head indicating they are the vicar of christ and the angel is over them giving the authority to harm men with the truth .. something along those lines anyway. They claimed all that happened after rutherfords imprisonment and release over charges of sedition for encouraging draftees to shoot over the enemies heads in WW1. So in essence they became the FDS appointed over the church . I still think this change is only for legal purposes because fo their 2 witness rule that seems to implicate them as conspirators with child molesters . They were doing more or less what the catholics were doing by letting the accused move to other congs without disclosing the reasons for their doing so .

• besty
    besty

bttt - worth another read...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit