We don't need AAWA group and organization

by Nebeska Nada 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Nebeska Nada
    Nebeska Nada

Do we?

• still thinking
  • Room 215
    Room 215

Good for you... it's there for those who feel they need it.

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

A support group could be a real need for those leaving. But to try and mix a support group with activism against the borg? Cancels each other out.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

this is a great place for support. silent lambs gets info out on horrid happening - i think both have done a sterling job.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I am still a volunteer. I'm enjoying my time there.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

No. My field of study was mass movements and organizations. See Obama. Bio. Perhaps this is the exception to the rule but I will wage money that they are making the WT stronger. Every

v parody posted here, precise info offered, and every who announces that their first act is to enroll in college strikes deep blows to the WT.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

I think organized activist groups can get more done than idividuals, expecially around getting the attention of the press, etc, so I do think there is value in having them.

I also think this board is getting pretty boring with all these aawa threads.

• sherry11
    sherry11

Everybody needs a chance.

Time and patience

We are dealing with a very strong cult.

• free2beme
    free2beme

If we 'need' something and get that emotional over a few people who think they are professional therapist without schooling. Go to an elder! lol

Gotta say though, can never be as bad as the mess called silentlambs. OMG! That is a terrible leader and a mess. I remember how he handled himself here years ago... terrible!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit