Inside cover of "The WatchTower" December 1950

by muppets 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• muppets
    muppets

Dear Brothers,

I am collection The WatchTower magazine in pdf of 1879 - 1949. The edition 1950-2013 I have in WatchTower Library software. But, I would like have the inside cover The WatchTower December 1950 because I would like have the new purpose of the WatchTower 1950 because when the cover The WatchTower change, the purpose in the inside cover too change. I want this inside cover that contain this new purpose The WatchTower.

This is the new cover after the cover ancient cover 1949. The new cover of the magazine began publication in August 1950.

The WatchTower 1950

• Glander
    Glander

wish I could help, Muppet. I remember the WT as a kid was a large format with a very detailed cover of Ezekials vision (wheels with eyes, etc.)

Good luck with your project.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

You could Private Message a member here called Atlantis. He may be able to help you out.

• wet0821
    wet0821

Yeah, hope your project be successful!

By the way does anyone have the Lamp book in pdf version?(1967)

I would really appreciate it!!!

• ilnonnosa
    ilnonnosa

The old cover of the Watchtower depicting the chariot of Ezekiel, there were finop at the end of 1950. Since January 1951, the new cover depicted a tower.

This edition of "giant" is all in blanck and white. The one you mentioned in 1950, but there is the issue of august 1, 1953 that is smaller than

the previous one and is the first with the front in two colors.

Hello. Ilnonnosa

• muppets
    muppets

So, sent for me the purpose The WatchTower magazine 1951 please, inside cover this edition.

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

tower goddess

Use this image to help understand the occult meaning of the "Watchtower"....

• ervill25
    ervill25

Here is the 1967 Lamp book in pdf:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xlpcd5

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit