We are all under the influence of Satan, that,s why we can,t see the truth.

by jam 10 Replies latest jw friends

• jam
    jam

Have you been told that and if so what did you say. We are

blinded by the Devil until we come back to Jehovah organization

we will never see the light. How do you respond to a JW who

believe we have gone completely bunkers or nuts.

What can you say to help think. Why would anyone leave

what is truth, especially when you are reaching the end of

your days you would try to make peace with Jehovah.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

It is the Watchtower Society who is blinded by the devil

into declaring themselves to be the "sole channel of communication

between mankind and God " The set themselves up as the "Mediator".

Which means they stand in the Holy Place of Christ Jesus, the Mediator.

The governing body has a long legacy of failed predictions and false

inerpretations. Deuteronomy 18:22 22 When a prophet speaks

in the name of Adonai, and the prediction does not come true

that is, the word is not fulfilled

then Adonai did not speak that word.

The prophet who said it spoke presumptuously;

you have nothing to fear from him. (Jewish Bible)

Wycliffe Bible:

Deuteronomy 18:22

...to know a false prophet from a true prophet;

If what that prophet saith beforehand in the name of the Lord,

cometh not, then the Lord did not speak it,

but the false prophet feigned his prophecy through

the pride of his soul, and so thou shalt not fear him.

So - again how many things has the WT predicted that

did not come true ? Prophets rising in 1925 , predicted in the

Millions Now Living Will Never Die, hoopla of Rutherford ??

How is that working for you ? Never happened. Those of an

age of understanding in 1914 will still be alive at Armaggedon ?

That would make them, what, one hundred and fifteen years old ?

1975 the predicted date of the beginning of the thousand year reign,

on earth as in, paradise ? How is this paradise working for you ?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have heard that line of reasoning. They claim that Satan (the scapegoat that actually wants us learning the truth) is why we don't get everyone becoming jokehovian witlesses. Could it be instead that most people don't like being told such blatant lies? Could it be that the religion misrepresents itself as all Christian? Or that people don't like having their whole lives run by outsiders that drive all the fun out?

Not to mention it's joke-hova that is misleading everyone. How many different sects are there within all three Abrahamic religions? Each claims that theirs is the right one, and you need to spend your whole life in it to find out (and moving to a different sect, let alone out of the whole scam, is damnation). These three religions (Judaism, Christi-SCAM-ity, Islam) also corrupt existing pagan religions--that is, the ones they can't destroy. And they all claim to be worshiping joke-hova or allah, either directly or through some fictitious nazarene named Jesus. If joke-hova wanted unity, why doesn't that thing point out the real religion by drawing the majority of decent people into it?

Truth is, since we are all under the influence of joke-hova and its three major religious platforms and scum that force such religions on us through the political and commercial system, we can't see the truth about Satan. Not even when it is blatantly and point-blank in your own LIE-ble--joke-hova using a death threat, Satan using a feather duster, Satan winning. And joke-hova trying to hold us hostage, both before (not knowing we are slaves) and after (using its scams to get us back into enslavement). Blatant, open--yet most people don't realize it's Satan that is your real Savior and joke-hova the real villain.

• ItsMyLife
    ItsMyLife

I have been told that because I am dating a non-JW and not attending meetings, I will not be allowed to find out the 'truth' from personal bible study. I've also been told if I'm not serving God then I'm serving Satan. And that my child will suffer because I'm not living as a JW. And that Satan has made me leave Jehovah.

Of course, they couldn't explain exactly how Satan has managed to do that, seeing as he's not allowed to actually touch us or talk to us or get inside our heads or read our minds or even enter our homes without being 'invited'.

It's all crap.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I would say that I know the truth, and the truth has set me free, just as the Bible promised.

• ItsMyLife
    ItsMyLife

"I would say that I know the truth, and the truth has set me free, just as the Bible promised"

Great response, Phizzy. Wish I had the guts to say that!!

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

A fact is a fact, a truth is a truth, and it's not depending on someones belief sytem.

Stating thay one have to have a certain mind or being spiritual to understand certain things is not logical. They just use it to avoid being confronted with facts.

If you discuss with persons like that, you have to be very specific in details. Either the society has been wrong on publiching dates, or they heve not. It's not depending on your belief.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The correct response is 'F.O.A.D!'

However, I'd ask: 'Who are you to judge?'

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

My answer would be, "Why are you talking to me in the first place?"

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

I would ask "how exactly is Satan influencing me?"

I find it puzzling that, on the one hand, JWs run are told over and over not to let Satan and the demons influence are thoughts and actions, or that "Satan tempts you when you are weak", yet on the flip side they say that Satan and the demons cannot read our minds, but only see our actions.

If he can't read people's minds, then how is he tempting/influencing anyone. Unless he's physically possessing someone ( ) then he can't, right? If Satan can only break the Spirit/Physical World barrier (e.g., moving objects), but can't break the Spirit/Mind barrier, then how in the heck are Satan are the demons influencing people?? I have yet been able to have a J-dub provide an answer to this.

For someone to claim that Satan can't read our thoughts, but somehow influences people mentally...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit