Is this true?

by Amelia Ashton 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

https://www.home.no/carloc/co.html

THE VERDICT IS IN!

Almost all of the Anti-Jehovah's Witness organization have been completely quiet about the arrest and detention of the person in Denmark who posted on the "Yourselves and to All of the Flock", and the Society's other secret documents, in violation of international copyright laws. Despite the fact that the Internet site violating the copyright laws has been closed down and the owner arrested, other mirror Internet sites have taken over in keeping the copyrighted material on the Internet in defiance of established international copyrights laws thus giving the appearance that the site has not been closed down.

It should not be at all amazing that all these antiJehovah's Witness organizations have tried to keep silent about the matter. It is embarrassing for them to acknowledge that the Danish Internet site was closed down by the Danish authorities BECAUSE THE SITE WAS IN VIOLATION OF INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT LAWS.

This is a major legal victory for the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society in protecting the rights to its intellectual property, because the infringement of an author's work will not be tolerated in the courts system.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

International Copyright Laws, allow excerpts, short extracts,

from copyrighted material to be copied.

It is the scanning, reproducing, and especially

selling, ENTIRE complete versions of

a copyrighted book that is illegal.

You see students and teachers quote copyrighted material

all the time. Copyright only covers 50 years,

so any Watchtower publication from 1963 and

before can be copied and distributed.

The real question here is WHY wouldn't the Watchtower

want their writings and videos copied and distributed ??

I thought they were all about giving

away their literature for free and distributing their "truth" freely.

What are they afraid of ?

• ssn587
    ssn587

sounds like another borg supporter being glad that thewtbts isnt giving what jesus saidto give free

• happy@last
    happy@last

What a bizarre webpage!!

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Sorry, I meant has the Danish person who circulated the elder's manual been taken to court and is he alright?

Or is it exaggeration by the witless and he just had an account closed like I did with my youtube account.

I did not see the closure of my youtube account as a "major victory" for WTBT$, in fact within 24 hours I had another one up and running and didn't give it much thought after that but I can see how a witless might spin it as being a "major victory" for the society.

If they think us being silent on the matter is because we are scared I wanted to correct that matter here and now.

I love this bit he has put at the end of one paragraph about his website though. "the law and the truth have no place on this board!" PMSL

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

This has got o be a joke. Read on here https://www.home.no/carloc/607.html. Someone writing in about a new flavour of ice cream and the one from ex bethelite Hairy Knuckles are class...

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

And these "problems" are real for these poor people. I do feel sorry for them. They clearly cannot make their own decisions at all. The society has taken away all normal reasoning abilities.

• cantleave
    cantleave

It's a satirical site Amelia.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Excellent! Thanks for clearing that up for me Angus.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Are we not grateful for this new light coming from God's organization? Sister C tells us
    that since getting rid of her cat she has not had to be preoccupied with cleaning the litterbox
    and now has alot more time to go pioneering. Brother B puts it this way, "I'm so grateful
    that God freed me of the burden of owning a cat. I hope all of the brothers will realize how
    the devil uses cats to corrupt us and distract from the preaching work." (Matt 24:14) What fine
    examples of faithfulness! As loyal followers of Christ's thinking on this matter, we can rejoice
    in the fact that in the new system God will reward all of our efforts to maintain integrity by
    loyally submitting to the leading of his spirit through the "Faithful and discreet slave"

Awesome stuff here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit