I GET TO STUDY WITH RESURRECTED PIRATES, YOU DON'T!

by AuntConnie 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Some saw the picture of the pirate in the WT and laughed...some may have even thought it was inappropriate (all that raping and pillaging!). But consider, a pirate is the perfect example of a goal for our young ones to motivate them to look to the paradise and potential studies. Why? Pirates don't require higher education...no need for our children to idolize astronauts or politicians. In fact, there are more similarities, pirates were some of the first homeschooled students! A few differences in the curriculum, of course, but very much what our kids need now. "Swabbing the decks" practice for a pirate is excellent for all our future janitors and window cleaners. Of course, our kids need to study cursive rather than cursing, but it's good to know both for those difficult days post 2:pm in service. Plus, it's so hard for us to remember the difference between port and starboard, but a good homeschooled pirate can easily show us port to Starbucks! And when we get too tired to think of something new to say, our trusty parrot can parrot back our presentation to us...

• pixel
    pixel

Where is this pic?

• Apognophos
  • LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Funny AuntConnie! lol

Just Lois

• Londo111
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Laughably stupid.

If all the people that lived in the past came back to life, do know how many people would be living on this planet ???

• wasblind
    wasblind

aunt connie

• Satanus
    Satanus

'our trusty parrot can parrot back our presentation to us...'

Are parrots getting resurrected too? Anyhow, parroting is the job of the bible study.

S

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

get ready for any arrrrrrguments

• flipper
    flipper

CONNIE- I'll have you know I witnessed to Johnny Depp while he was on the " Pirates of the Caribeann " movie set ! He accepted my offer of a bible study and invited me in for a beer ! So there ! I HAVE studied with a pirate ! Nah, nah, nah, nah , nah . And we were on an setting. With large a$$ flying around. Anyway- gotta go make my return visit now. Peace out, mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit