Anybody see this?

by Junction-Guy 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy
    I just saw a couple of news stories from Israel. Apparently the JW's were attempting to hold some kind of convention there, and the the town ruled against the JW's, but another court sided with the JW's and they were allowed to have their event. It turns out several hundred local orthodox Jews turned out to protest this event, and it did turn violent at one point. I thought it was interesting that one of the Jews made the remark that he didn't want the children subjected to their brainwashing. Sorry I don't have the link to post, but you can google it.
  • bsmart
  • Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy
    Thanks bsmart!
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Oh God. I hope there will never be one of those protester becoming a JW.

You heard the stories of a abusive husband and now he is a JW.

It will turn my stomach to hear this in a assembly. "Orthodox Jew protester

find the Truth.

• hopeofglory
    hopeofglory
    those zionist jews attack anyone who proclaim t be a christian. THey hate anything related to the Messiah
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

bsmart - "15 days ago, http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/210610012/israeli-town-council-cancels-jehovahs-witnesses-event"

Okay, I read that again, and this bit still makes me laugh :

"...buses all over the country would bring innocent Jews to be baptized on the Sabbath..."

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

hopeofglory - "those zionist jews attack anyone who proclaim t be a christian. THey hate anything related to the Messiah "

Dafuq???

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Unfortunately, the Israeli state has become lately a racist, orthodox-driven bigot entity. While I understand that they frown at the Jehovah's Witnesses because of the ambiguous moves by JF Rutherford to appease Hitler, it is a sign of something bigger and more worrying going on in Israel atm.

Eden

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit