New Light?

by Wholly 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Wholly
    Wholly

The Emerging Church (New Light?)

Matthew 7:15 (NASB)
    A Tree and Its Fruit

15 “Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

John 7:24

24 Do not judge according to appearance, but [ a ] judge with righteous judgment.”

Footnotes:

1. John 7:24 Lit judge the righteous judgment
    1 Corinthians 5:12

12 For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Do you not judge those who are within the church ?

Philippians 1:17

17 the former proclaim Christ out of selfish ambition [ a ] rather than from pure motives, thinking to cause me distress in my [ b ] imprisonment.

Footnotes:

1. Philippians 1:17 Lit not sincerely
    2. Philippians 1:17 Lit bonds
    Ephesians 5:11

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even [ a ] expose them;

Footnotes:

1. Ephesians 5:11 Or reprove
    Acts 20:28-29

28 Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you [ a ] overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He [ b ] purchased [ c ] with His own blood. 29 I know that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock;

Footnotes:

1. Acts 20:28 Or bishops
    2. Acts 20:28 Lit acquired
    3. Acts 20:28 Lit through

Who is Lucifer? "the morning star, the planet Venus" (or, as an adjective, "light-bringing"); literally "bringer of dawn", for the morning star; "daystar"; "shining one"; "shining star"

For Luciferians, enlightenment is the ultimate goal. They prize the wonders of nature and seek to connect with the natural world and the universe that humans inhabit, in order to move humankind forward through both physical and social evolution. Luciferian principles highlight truth and freedom of will, worshipping the inner self and one’s ultimate potential as opposed to bowing to the rules of a supernatural entity. Traditional dogma is shunned as a basis for morality on the grounds that humans should not need deities or fear of eternal punishment to distinguish right from wrong and to do good. Instead, they believe that humans should accept who and what they are, the good and the flaws alike, and should seek first and foremost to better themselves and to expand knowledge and understanding, both on a personal level and on a worldwide scale. All ideas should be tested before being accepted, and even then one should remain skeptical because knowledge and understanding are fluid. The ongoing search for truth is paramount. In whatever incarnation Lucifer is viewed, whether theistic or atheistic, whether thought of as Prometheus defying the gods to bring fire to makind, or Satan giving Eve the apple, allowing humans to think for themselves and to move beyond their childlike beginnings, he is a representation of ultimate knowledge and exploration: humanity’s savior and a champion for continuing personal growth.

The tradition, influenced by Gnosticism , usually reveres Lucifer not as the Devil, but as a liberator or guiding spirit [60] or even the true god as opposed to Jehovah . [61]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

Occultism, Freemasonry and Emerging Church

I understand where this "New Light" is coming from.

• Wholly
    Wholly

For any who are not sure, please read Colossians 1. It's short.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Colossians%201&version=CEB;KJV;ASV

9 Because of this, since the day we heard about you, we haven’t stopped praying for you and asking for you to be filled with the knowledge of God’s will, with all wisdom and spiritual understanding. 10 We’re praying this so that you can live lives that are worthy of the Lord and pleasing to him in every way: by producing fruit in every good work and growing in the knowledge of God; 11 by being strengthened through his glorious might so that you endure everything and have patience; 12 and by giving thanks with joy to the Father. He made it so you could take part in the inheritance, in light granted to God’s holy people. 13 He rescued us from the control of darkness and transferred us into the kingdom of the Son he loves. 14 He set us free through the Son and forgave our sins.

• Wholly
    Wholly

Another thought I want to capture.

"New World"- - - Translation Revised 1984

Hiding in Plain Sight lolol

I love word games.

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

"Lucifer" comes from Isaiah 14:12 and does mean lightbearer and in pagan tradition as a reference to Satan is associated with Venus, which is considered a beautiful planet. In occult paganism, therefore, Satan is considered to be beautiful and is represented by the many beautiful mother goddesses.

But there is a conflict between the specific reference to "bright morning star", Venus and the Sun as far as the Bible is concerned. That's because Jesus himself references himself as the "bright morning star" more than once in Revelation. Note especially, Revelation 22:16:

16 “‘I, Jesus, sent my angel to bear witness to YOU people of these things for the congregations. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright morning star.

Thus in this case, the specific "bright morning star" is not a reference to Venus and Satan, but to Christ and the Sun itself. In esoteric astrological tradition, where the physical universe reflects what is in heaven, the Sun reflects Christ, the originator of light, and the Moon, being beautiful, reflects Satan, who was once married to Christ. Satan is called the "covering cherub" and there are only two covering cherubs who pose over the Ark of the Covenant. One of those angels is Michael the archangel, and the second angel, considered his wife, is none other than "Lucifer" the light bearer.

In Eden, Adam reflects Christ; Eve reflects Satan, Christ's wife. Likewise, in the Garden of Eden, there were two forbidden trees: the Tree of Life and the Tree of Knowledge. The Tree of Life reflected Christ and the Tree of Knowledge reflected Satan. Thus we find Satan associated with the tree of Knowledge. It was from this tree that the serpent spoke to Eve. Also, we see that Satan went through Eve first. So likely the voice Satan used through the serpent was that of a woman, not a man (just saying).

So, it is fine and clear that Venus, the beautiful Mother Goddess represents Satan. But this bringer of light is a loose reference to the "bringer of dawn" which then loosely gets to be a reference to the "bright morning star" which is understandable, but for the Bible, specifically, the "bright morning star" is not Venus but the Sun and refers to Christ.

SATANIC TRADITION OF OCCULT KNOWLEDGE: But indeed, the identity of Satan as a focus on knowledge and enlightenment is quite clear. Now this makes Satan look rather innocent or even practical in the context of what happened in Eden. But, in fact, Satan lied and introduced darkness under the guise of enlightenment. Satan's aim was to use knowledge to deceive Eve and kill her. Was Satan doing Eve a favor? Did Satan want her to be "enlightened" and free her from the bonds of God's rule? No. Satan just wanted to kill her. Aspiring to "enlightenment" is a deception.

Why is aspiration to Satan's enlighment a deception? Because while enlightenment is spectacular in itself, it is not needed by everyone. That is, only a few people really need enlightenment. For instance, how many architects do you need to build a pyramid or a high skyscraper? Only one or a few at most. The buliding itself is effected by lots and lots of workers. How many people need to be enlightened to have a working government? Only a few. The rest of the people can enjoy the benefits. You only need one designer and engineer to create a car, but you don't have to be an engineer to drive one.

So that is where the philosophy of enlightenment fails. It is linked with creating an elitist class, like the point on the pyramid, who then can dominate over the masses.

CONCLUSION: The "bright morning star" which is specifically mentioned in Revelation and not in Isaiah, is a reference to Christ and the Sun itself and not Venus. As far as I can tell, Satan was clearly linked with Venus first and a "light bearer." Venus was considered the "bringer of dawn" certainly, and then that got distorted into "bright morning star," which works as a general reference to Venus. But it conflicts with the concept of the bright morning star being the Sun itself and a direct reference to Christ as found in Revelation. If Christ himself as the Sun had not been called the "bright morning star" in Revelation, then "bright morning star" would have been acceptable reference to Satan and Venus. But now, when "bright morning star" is so exclusively a reference to Satan and Venus, it makes for a conflict with the Bible's reference to Christ as the "bright morning star" in Revelation.

Of important note, is that Christ and Satan were once husband and wife. Thus the angel that is described as the most beautiful in heaven, whose beauty corrupted him/her, was clearly the appropriate wife for God's only-begotten son, Michael the archangel. But of note, Christ had more of a passion for the beauty of man than the beauty of angels and he fell in love with mankind. Satan couldn't understand this, since mankind was clearly inferior to the angelic nature. In the end, Satan viciously murders the love of Christ, mankind. God then steps in and saves mankind from Satan's evil and as a reward to Christ, creates a new wife for Christ to replace Satan, made up of his new true love, mankind! Thus the new wife of Christ, the "church" is made up of former humans.

Satan's "enlightenment" is seen as giving light and knowledge, but it is only meant for a few, who use that light of a few to create darkness for the many. But basic human culture doesn't work that way -- everybody doesn't need to be a doctor; how many doctors do we need for every community? Enlightenment and knowledge certainly gives one an edge and it is even true in some cases that "knowledge is power," but it was not meant to be used as a tool of suppression and oppression, but guidance. Satan used the deceptive power of knowledge to lead mankind into death, which is why he/she is going to be executed after a short stint after the 1000-year rule of Christ, soon to begin.

When you think of Satan, think of Venus and think of beautiful Mother Goddess, the former wife of Christ, the "queen of the heavens."

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

In the esoteric physical world, Christ is the Sun and Satan is the Moon. Thus it is of note that the light originates with Christ and not with Satan, Satan as the moon would simply reflect that light, but that can also be described as "bearing that light." Can the Moon be said to be a "light bearer" in that it reflects the light? Sure. So even in Isaiah as the "lightbearer" this would not be a reference to Venus as Satan but the Moon as Satan. The moon "bears" the light of the Sun, which represents Christ, the true "bright morning star." Of note, the Sun, indeed is a star, but Venus is a planet and also has no light of her own, but bears the light of the Sun as the Moon does.

THE BATTLE IN HEAVEN -- WHAT HAPPENED? Now. Those here are fortunate since I'm the Christ. Thus I experienced and witnessed the "battle in heaven" just before becoming the Christ on December 25-26, 1992. The battle in heaven between the angels was actually a trial. Satan was on trial and making excuses for his actions, basically. Now this was being considered, but ultimately, while some understanding about Satan's situation might be tolerated, at least in a strictly legal point of view, Satan got condemned for being a murderous b*tch and little else. That is, if Satan was so unhappy under God's rule and wanted to commit suicide as a noble gesture for her cause, like most people do -- that is, are willing to die for their cause to make a point (i.e. "Give me liberty or give me death!"), then that would have been understandable, maybe. But what's the point of killing a lot of innocent humans? That was just vindictiveness and no excuse whatsoever was being tolerated in heaven to justify that. That was just an opportunity to be spiteful. So Satan's cause was lost and he/she was cast out of heaven.

After that, the angels in heavens partied for about 3 whole days after that! They were so glad to be rid of Satan. So Satan in heaven was just a huge pain in the arse up there. You know, someone who was just always complaining and always b*tching constantly, like a nagging wife you want to flee from who allows for no peace in the home.

The closest thing in mindset to the way Satan thinks is a young Nazi. A Nazi basically refuses to acknowledge anything not like themselves, hates anything not like themselves and wants to destroy anything not like themselves. Now that's not enligtenment, that's just sick and dumb, and will not be tolerated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit