I am so happy and relieft now!

by Dismissing servant 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

I lost my wallet when I was at the supermarket yesterday. But I did not notice it antil today. Anyhow, I went to the supermarket. The first thing I saw was a woman in the cashier (is it the english word? I hope so) making eye contact with me with a smile on her face. She raised her hand and showed my wallet. There are nice and honest people in the world!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Hang on just one damn minute! Are you saying a Jehovahs Witness was NOT involved in the honest recovery of your wallet? Tell me it aint so!!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I am so glad you got it back ! I know that terrible feeling, especially if all your plastic cards are in your wallet when you lose it ! It is such a pain and worry until it is sorted.

Yours is another experience not on JW.org , thanks for sharing, most people out there are good.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

As far as I know it wasn't. The young girl that probably observed it yesterday had piercings in her nose and eye-brow, and some totooes. Probably not a witness. The woman who gave med the wallet today is not a wittnes, that I know for sure.

You know....young girls with piercings and tatoos can be honest people!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Girls with tattoos and piercings, hmmmm mmm.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

It's sad that our mental conditioning as JWs makes it inconceivable that worldly people can be nice, honest, decent, and just all-around folks!

I remember that realization hitting me like a thunderbolt while I was on my way out.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

"The World" is loaded with lots of good and honest people. I am happy for you that you got your wallet back.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

It was a bit of irony, Cupcake. I hope I am conditioned in a much better way now.

A fiend of mine has a son who is a hard rocker. He has long har and a lot of metal stuff , but he is the nicest young man you can imagine, and so are the other boys in the band.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

There are so many people with piercings now.

I'm so happy that you got your wallet back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit