Requesting confimation

by label licker 9 Replies latest jw friends

• label licker
  • Honesty
    Honesty

Yes, the Jehovah's Witnesses are a high control group.

• label licker
    label licker

Looking for a confimation on what a brother recently said at two day assembly out west : " There's those that say Jehovah's organisation condones pedophilia. Those ones are apostates". This was apparently said from the platform and someone would like that either in audio or video format. Could you please post here so we can send it to that person.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

if it was stated, it likely was a personal thought on the matter.

• label licker
    label licker

It's for a television news producer in the states

• Lore
    Lore

Well I should certainly hope it's true.

Anyone who believes that the Organization condones pedophilia and yet ISN'T an apostate is a scary person.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

The reason I thought it was personal is that it presents a paper trail of a JW, too afraid to come to their church leaders of of fear of sanction. We all know what they do with apostates

• sir82
    sir82

That's not really a shocking or even surprising statement.

What would you expect them to say? "Those who say Jehovah's organization condones pedophilia are A-OK with us! Jehovah's organization also condones killing puppies and shooting meth!"

• label licker
    label licker

Can't get into details but that comment that I posted earlier has to either be audio or video taped. Yes or no or yes I have it and will post it will do. I'll check elsewhere. Thank you for your input.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I understand the reasoning. The Watchtower does not condone it, but their policies do facilitate it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit