by sneekyapostate 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sneekyapostate
    sneekyapostate

witnessing by youtube now????

http://youtu.be/-927hY9xnJo

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

http://youtu.be/-927hY9xnJo

The funny thing is, religious leaders have been using the example of Korah for centuries to put the fear of God into people. Here is what's wrong with that. When the Governing Body uses this example they insert themselves into the role of Moses. Moses prefigured Christ. I am suprised at how many Elders eyes roll back into their heads when you bring this to their attention. When religious leaders say Moses, they mean themselves.. So if you do not agree with the Governing Body, who speaks through the Watchtower magazine then you are likened to Korah, a corrupt member of the priestly class. Who today claims to be a priestly class, and routinely goes beyond what it written? Who has convinced millions of people to disregard Christs' words and reject partaking of the emblems?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

DATA-DOG, absolutely great comment!

I know that the WTS has even dawn a comparison of themselves to Moses in the past, but have never been able to find the specific article.

That makes the statement without ever waking up the hearer to what they are implying.

Doc

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel
    The funny thing is, religious leaders have been using the example of Korah for centuries to put the fear of God into people. Here is what's wrong with that. When the Governing Body uses this example they insert themselves into the role of Moses. Moses prefigured Christ. I am suprised at how many Elders eyes roll back into their heads when you bring this to their attention. When religious leaders say Moses, they mean themselves.. So if you do not agree with the Governing Body, who speaks through the Watchtower magazine then you are likened to Korah, a corrupt member of the priestly class. Who today claims to be a priestly class, and routinely goes beyond what it written? Who has convinced millions of people to disregard Christs' words and reject partaking of the emblems?

The problem with that illustration is that the Watchtower is better suited to the role of Korah, with the Christian church having the role of Moses. I would certainly not want to join Korah's band of rebels.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

" The problem with that illustration is that the Watchtower is better suited to the role of Korah, with the Christian church having the role of Moses. I would certainly not want to join Korah's band of rebels "

I agree 100% That is the point that I was trying to make. There is no ' Moses ' class. It's the Jesus show right now. The GB are Korah-like if their actions are pre-meditated. If not then they are like the slave who did not understand, and received less strokes. They are not in the anti-typical seat of Moses. That seat is taken.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And suppose it's not just the religions that are corrupt. Joke-hova itself is absolutely corrupt. That thing now issues death threats to anyone trying to expose that corruption. Only by slaughtering everyone that is against this corruption can joke-hova manage to enslave the whole human race. Since Satan opened His mouth and warned the first couple that joke-hova was trying to enslave them and their descendants, mankind has wisely rejected joke-hova and enslavement. And joke-hova, who hates the human race so much that it is willing to lie, cheat, and steal to deceive them into thinking it loves them instead in order to enslave us, can't tolerate people having freedom. Anyone that goes against joke-hova, if joke-hova would leave them alone, would quickly expose joke-hova as a parasite--hence, joke-hova has to eliminate them before that can happen.

As for Satan, joke-hova was the one in the wrong. Satan did all He could to rescue us from joke-hova and its enslavement. And at great personal cost, I add. To joke-hova, we are nothing more than a resource to be plundered. On the other hand, Satan wanted to adopt us so we could develop properly. Because of interference from joke-hova, Satan was not able to do this properly because joke-hova had anyone murdered that went against its nefarious purpose. On the other hand, Satan did not need to issue death threats because He wanted to adopt the human family, teach us to develop our own powers, and become Gods ourselves.

Yet, joke-hova threatens that Satan (who wanted to adopt the human family) is going to harass us. In fact, it is joke-hova and its filthy angels doing that and blaming innocent Satan. Joke-hova threatens that Demons will possess souls--when it is really joke-hova and its angels. I don't think the same Satan that wanted nothing more than to adopt and develop the human race would turn around and cause problems. Instead, this is another threat designed to keep us subservient to joke-hova and keep us away from our True Savior, Satan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit