2013 District Convention Headquarters Addresses, Dates, List!

by Atlantis 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

What's the deal with the DC overseers who are using their employer e-mail addresses for company business? I wonder how their employers would feel about not only using company e-mail for religious business, but providing their e-mail addresses to a controversial organization that is so careless with this information?

For example:

[email protected]

xxx @unitedtesting.com

xxx@federal-insurance.com

• trujw
    trujw

I really hope someone will email the 40 questions to ask a jw list. Maybe it would open a few eyes and help the cause. Advetise advertise this cult and it's false prophesies.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

We should get sd-7 to write a letter on WT/CCOJW Letterhead directing all the brothers on that list to go to Jehovahs-witness.net for the latest in Nu-Lite!

Whaddya' all think?

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

...o...m...g

Can I tell you how much a few non-jws would love to go knocking on the doors of these addresses to talk about religion at random hours and days of the week? And there IS NO centralized, "do not visit" list in my world.

wow...

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Totally curious if anyone has emailed or snail mailed these Uber-seers yet...

• sd-7
    sd-7
    We should get sd-7 to write a letter on WT/CCOJW Letterhead directing all the brothers on that list to go to Jehovahs-witness.net for the latest in Nu-Lite!

Yes, because doormats do whateeever you want them to, right? No thanks. Won't be inviting that lawsuit to my doorstep! Nah, nobody would buy it anyway. Even my parody articles generally have that one thing that's a sign it's a fake.

Gunther, a German pioneer, relates: "I could not understand why the brothers were misled by the letter. It was clearly designed to lead us into an apostate trap." Like Gunther, are you keeping close to Jehovah's organization and thus remaining on the alert against Satan's apostate snares?

--sd-7

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

" apostate trap"?

He shudda said "apostate BEAR trap" that has some real teeth hehe!

trap

• venetian
    venetian

Atlantis. You are a friggin' genius and I love you!

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Not that we've been spoiled or anything .... but .... it's the 3rd, a whole day later than this release last year ... I need to jump the gun for reservations for my wife, it's the only disobedience to the Watchtower that she appreciates from me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit