Pureheart

Can someone answer this question for me? Out of 24
    people for the 4 month Gilead School, why are there
    on the average only 2 Blacks in each class? In some
    classes there are 0 Blacks.

Pureheart

• MavMan
    MavMan

I don't think they discriminate. Gilead students are chosen from around the globe. Lately, each class has had 1 couple from Japan. According to US laws for official schools, a certain number of couple have to be from the U.S., the rest can be foreigners. Couples that speak a second language have a greater chance to attend, specially those that speak spanish or french. Being black is not issue. fyi...Gilead school lasts 20 weeks.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Yayy, go Gilead!!!
    One Japanese couple, one black couple, and lots of occidental/caucasians!!!
    What a wonderful multi-racial brotherhood!!!

20 weeks or 4 months and a bit, ack, who cares - it's an intensive brainwashing course with no time for proper consideration of the passages of scripture.
    To quote a friend of mine, who went through it a few years ago:
    "It makes the best apostates!"

• ISP
    ISP

I am not sure there is too much discrimination....the WTS would be happy to have anyone these days. It would really like to clone some though to get the figures up.

ISP

• forgetmenot
    forgetmenot

Blacks are smarter than Whites. They aren't stupid enough to put themsleves through that boring shit. !!!JUST KIDDING!!

I don't know if they do racial discrimination. But I think they like you much better if you have $$$$money$$$$. And lots of it $$$. :)

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

I don't think they are guilty of discrimination. In fact, some years there are many black couples and then some years there are just a few or none at all.

• Pureheart
    Pureheart

Thanks for the input.

Pureheart

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit