You won't believe what the Jehovah's Witnesses proclaimers book exposes!!!

by EndofMysteries 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I remember when I realized that every person that has ever lived before me has died. My parents generation is next. Then it is my turn. I had that realization when I gave a talk about faith. I made the comment that we ( JW's) have faith that we will live forever even though no one ever has.... I didn't really freak out too much. Of course I think a little differently than most other dubs. I have never believed that we know it all. It has been shocking to learn that most JW's I know think we have all the answers and all the truth there is to have. Good point Moshe. I don't think trying to help others is a total waste of one's life. I assume you mean blindly following the GB.

EOM, good topic btw. All we can do is try to underestand how the WTBTS deceives people. We cannot force anyone to see it. When they do see it we can be ready to help them. Keep up the good work.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

This is potentially very useful when talking to JW's, End of Mysteries!

Thanks for posting it!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

JWs are addicted to their promise of everlasting life on a paradise earth and being able to cheat death in the process.

Exactly! Out of all the things I see 'dubs hang onto for dear life is the get of of jail card. It has my wife upset over it because the thought of the WT doctrines in error takes this card away. I've seen others as well. It's like their life can suck and who cares they don't have a retirement. They are covered in their minds.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit