How To Revoke Durable Power of Attorney "Blood Card"

by lambsbottom 4 Replies latest watchtower medical

• lambsbottom
    lambsbottom

Hello all,

Wife doesn't want to ask Elders for her DPA blood card, but wants it nullified legally. What is the best way to do this?

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

According to my understanding, the cards are outdated after 5 years and must be replaced with a new one. Therefore, simply don't renew it.

See ATLANTIS post today with the new BoE letters.

• whathappened
    whathappened
    I would contact my doctor and the local hospital to have them remove the no blood request from my file. Destroying the blood card was one of the first things I did.
  • cappytan
    cappytan

A more recent version of a DPA trumps all previous ones. Just draw up a new one and specify the reversal on the blood issue. Getting it notarized will also make it hold legal superiority than the stupid DPA that they made us keep in our wallets.

• carla
    carla

See your doctor and let him/her know in no uncertain terms that you will accept any and all blood, medical procedures, etc... Carry a card in your wallet stating as much and have it notarized. Give a copy of that to all who truly love you, let your friends and non jw family know your wishes. If you have ever been to the hospital make sure your doc updates those files as well.

If all else fails get a tatoo across your chest!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit