Watchtower Study Articles - God is the WTS?

by Joepublisher1 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Joepublisher1
    Joepublisher1

It's clear to me now - more than ever - that the wording in the Watchtower is full of mind-manipulation. One that is glaring is how the wording always suggests that following the WTS [WatchTower Society] is synonymous with “listening to God/Jehovah”. So, if you pursue an education, you must be saying in your mind, ‘I want to prepare for the future, just in case Jehovah doesn’t bring the end in my lifetime’. It’s nothing but a ploy to cause the members to feel guilty for pursuing a higher education and a better life. (Remember, in the Bible, Jehovah God says nothing about forbidding a person to pursue a higher education... this is totally a WTS directive, one that GOES BEYOND THE SCRIPTURES!)

In addition to this, the WTS view on higher education lays the foundation for others in the congregation to pass a negative judgment on those members who pursue a course of higher education – btw: these are the same ones who will argue with opposers that their religion doesn’t forbid people from going to college while the WTS ALWAYS suggests that anyone who goes to college lacks faith [in the nearnesss of the end AND in God's promises] and isn't setting a good example in the congregation. The WTS leaders are nothing but a bunch of mind-manipulating bullies! JWs, you need to wake up! Read your Watchtowers carefully and see how the writers interchangeably switch out the WTS leaders (aka the Governing Body) with “Jehovah God”! (The WTS leaders ARE NOT GOD and God is not responsible for all of their mistakes and changes, as well as their man-made interpretations that GO BEYOND THE SCRIPTURES!)

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

exactly!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

I would suggest instead of reading the WT throw it out. I was reading them for over 25 years all it did for me was

make me an excellent door to door salesman.Teach me how to be a good speaker,( which now I have done on many

Churches, Television shows( thanks WT). But the LIes I was encouraged to tell, Made me think my parents were stupid,
    because they wouldnt believe me, I suggest,
    I suggest you read 'Crises Of Conscience" Combatting Mind Control"Setting The Captives Free" and
    "Rescuing The Slaves Of the Watchtower "

Excellent reading they make you do what the Creator inteded you to do is READ & DIGEST

& then decide if it makes sense.Independeent thinking is very healthy....

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

I'm trying to remember how I got to the Kool-Aid stage when my family joined the cult. I guess it was the reasoning that since Big J was blessing the organization it had to be God's agent on earth. Of course, the same argument could be made in favor of some soulless corporation. Oh, wait....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit