The New Watchtower! Check it out

by Clint Bussey 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Clint Bussey
    Clint Bussey

I have decided to write The Watchtower magazine myself and to realease it on the internet. The WT and the GB by their association with the UN disassociated themselves and are to be viewed as disfellowshipped. In view of that they are no more eligible than me to write The Watchtower. The "2nd" Watchtower Magazine is called "The Watchtower (Annonuncing Secret Ties with the United Nations!)". Here is the link to the first article providing an expose of their UN affair http://thewatchtowers.webs.com/apps/blog/

Please share the link!

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Very interesting stuff...

Thanks for sharing!

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Nice job Clint ... they may have technically disassociated themselves ... but I think they still have legal trademark of the name The Watchtower ...

• irondork
    irondork

tag

• Momma-Tossed-Me
  • 00DAD
    00DAD

Interesting read. You should consider a more "reader friendly" format.

00DAD

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

So not trying to get into a big thing here, but honestly, the UN thing just never really did it for me. I think it was poor decision making, but being an NGO doesn't make you an affiliate. it hink its a stretch and most JW's would have a very easy time shrugging it off.

Am I alone on this? If I am, no problem.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

problemaddict -

It is the fact that they have condemned every other religious organisation in the world as "great harlots of babylon" for doing EXACTLY the same thing.

Do they think their own shit doesnt stink like everybody elses?

HB

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

What is a big thing for one is not for another, I was already mentally, but not physically out, when I learned of the UN scandal.

What shocked me to the core was the blatant lies they told about it, and the letters instructing Elders how to lie about it, this from a religion I had heard referred to as the "Truth" for many decades.

I then went on to find out that the lies permeated the whole thing, as another poster said many times, "it is an Organization founded on lies and maintained by lies."

Truth my arse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit