We are HORRIBLE ex Jehovahs Witnesses!!!

by Christ Alone 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Ummmm so did all of us forget someone's death day today?

RIP C.T Russell. Thanks for starting all of this! We will never forget you! Happy Halloween! Hope it's not too hot for you down there!!!

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Was the fact that he died on Oct 31, 1916 not come up at all today?

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

You didn't, so what does that make you?

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

I almost did! I only saved us from forgetting this special day with 2 hours left on the 31st. So I guess that makes me mister super ex Jehovah's Witness of the day!!!

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Well i'm impressed that you remembered, I couldn't remember dates if my life depended on it! The GB really doesn't seem to be holding Russel in high esteeme as of late, and probably wants to just forget about Russell, thankfully you won't let them, well played.

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

Yeah, the Illuminati whacked him for some reason. Has anyone explored why he was likely murdered? I wonder if they found Russell's body in the hangman position. Do you know that Sharon Tate was found this way? Apparently, this is a common way the Illuminati murder those of their own who go off the reservation.

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

Is this Jack O Latern? Triangle nose, jagged teeth....

• smiddy
    smiddy

Wasn`t W.H.Conley the first president of the" International Bible Students Association" ? the pre-cursor to Jehovah`s Witnesses of today ?

smiddy

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

Notice the tetragrammaton on the Kabbalist wheel?

"According to the Satanic Calendar Halloween, October 31st is a night for Human sacrifice. (31 All hallow's Eve (Halloween): One of the two most important nights of the year. Attempts are made to break the bond which is keeping the doors to the underworld closed. Blood and sexual rituals. Sexual association with demons. Animal and human sacrifice - male or female.) " http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/halloween_deaths.htm

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Wha the....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit