Serial Killer Rose West Becomes A Jehovah’s Witness

by Bangalore 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Bangalore
  • AnonJW
  • AnonJW
    AnonJW

This was a few years back? Not sure if it's true or not. Anybody that knows of the sun newspaper would have to doubt most of what they print!!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

The Sun? LLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLL

• elderelite
    elderelite

He also likes to link to six screens as well as quoting the sun

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What is the point of this? Are those really JW's that were killing people while being allowed to go in service?! That's sick. You shouldn't joke about it. Presenting information like that makes everyone here look like idiots. I will give you the benefit of the doubt this time. You may be stressed and drinking. You are making Templejah's posts look good. Please stop.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Think I do that post such as this should be closed. English not spoken here in way that understands everyone. I do see lot of not reliable inforamtion and stuff it say is not too good.

Trolls come in a wide variety do not they? This ones English is not well done good.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

uh oh...did Jamie just get the boot?!? Erasing all his posts kinda ruined my joke of writing in his style... OH well.

• sizemik
    sizemik

This is what happens when you have efficient moderation . . . some of us miss out on the fun bits.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

I missed the fun also. This forum goes so fast.

PHG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit