Is Oprah the answer?

by DATA-DOG 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
  • AnonJW
    AnonJW

Maybe opera is the answer? What was the ?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

OPERA?! LOL!! Sarah Brightman makes me hotter than a Bethelite at a wrestling match, but no.

Sorry about that. I was wondering why some of the smarter people on this site ( myself NOT included) can't get together and come up with a letter or petition to share with influential people. Isn't one of the major problem with exposing the WT the fact that they are not quite big enough to garner lasting attention? If we had a professionally crafted letter and a signed petition wouldn't that do some good!? The masturbation video made it on tv for God's sake! Can't something be done? Maybe NOW is the time to start working on it? Maybe an overview of cults and their destructive influence, coupled with stories and reliable facts and figures. If it was done correctly maybe even someone like Steve Hassan would check it out. If we could get it into a celebritie's hands, like Oprah, who knows what could happen? Is there a famous influential person who has had their lives personally affected by a cult, perhaps JW's specifically? Would they get on board? Your thoughts?

• AnonJW
    AnonJW

Publicity makes the beast stronger, and members more determined. (because it’s all prophesied).But what do I know, I have had far too much Laphroaig!

Maybe an opera would do the trick!!!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Laphroaig!!! Can I come over?! Yeah, you are probably right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit