Malawi and the great Hypocrisy

by Jaime l de Aragon 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jaime l de Aragon
    Jaime l de Aragon

"If someone in authority makes you service a mile, go with him two miles" (Matthew 5:41).

Matthew 22:15-22

New International Version (NIV)

Paying the Imperial Tax to Caesar

15 Then the Pharisees went out and laid plans to trap him in his words. 16 They sent their disciples to him along with the Herodians. “Teacher,” they said, “we know that you are a man of integrity and that you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. You aren’t swayed by others, because you pay no attention to who they are. 17 Tell us then, what is your opinion? Is it right to pay the imperial tax [a] to Caesar or not?”

18 But Jesus, knowing their evil intent, said, “You hypocrites, why are you trying to trap me? 19 Show me the coin used for paying the tax.” They brought him a denarius, 20 and he asked them, “Whose image is this? And whose inscription?”

21 “Caesar’s,” they replied.

Then he said to them, “So give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.”

22 When they heard this, they were amazed. So they left him and went away.

The government of Malawi did not require anything special, just having a simple card, not a loyalty oath, that if made many heads of the U.S. Wacthower

Malawi

COPIES OF OFFICIAL PASSPORTS SHOW WATCHTOWER PRESIDENTS' PHOTOS WITH SIGNED "OATHS OF ALLEGIANCE" Permission to post the following items comes from Marvin Shilmer. He is highly commended for having expended much effort and expense to retrieve these documents; further, he has noted that "If others want permission to use my digital images they can ask and I will consider their requests." http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com.es/2010/05/oath-of-allegiance_11.html?showComment=1275163037724#comment-c7903934336521385670 May they thus become known far and wide as a witness. Jehovah's Witness children were, and in some places still are, being beaten and derided in schools around the earth even while the Watchtower presidents have so lightly signed their oaths of allegiance to go on world cruises and jet plane trips using money donated by all-too-trusting JW parents and members.

PASSPORT WITH SIGNED "OATH OF ALLEGIANCE" OF PASSPORT WITH SIGNED "OATH OF ALLEGIANCE" OF PASSPORT WITH SIGNED "OATH OF ALLEGIANCE" OF

WATCHTOWER SOCIETY PRESIDENT MILTON G. HENSCHEL" WATCHTOWER SOCIETY PRESIDENT FREDERICK W. FRANZ" WATCHTOWER SOCIETY PRESIDENT NATHAN H. KNORR"

• Jaime l de Aragon
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard

Thanks Bill, words really fail with this dreadful scandal , these poor brothers and sisters were doomed even before these 18 odd stupid old men convened to seal their fate. I remember the outcry and hysteria at the time when I was a kid, I remember reading an Amnesty International report to the suffering they suffered, yet not one single member of the WTS would have known how their fate was sealed, and the outright double statndard and hypocrisy paralleled with Mexico. If there is a place called hell/hades one would hope that a very special place is reserved so that these evil bastards receive an extra dose of eternal torture.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Thanks Bro! This goes in the secret files for my kid to read.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

So what about today? I have never left the country so I don't know. What would I have to sign?

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Gem of a find the blood guilty watchtower is rotten to the core.

I was THERE a 12 year old JW in the late 1960's scared to death begging Jehovah for strength to endure when the gog of magog comes to rape my mother and sisters.

They would tell these atrocities stories at the service meeting over and over and over....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit