Someone on craigslist wants to know "Looking for truth about Jehova Witness PLEASE "

by kurtbethel 4 Replies latest jw friends

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

On the San Diego craigslist someone is curious about JWs.

I thought some people here who use craigslist might want to give them the heads up about the religion. I did, posted links to here, freeminds, and the usual suspects, including the official site. (I am quite fair minded)

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/rnr/3290359827.html

Looking for truth about Jehova Witness PLEASE

Date: 2012-09-22, 10:05PM PDT
    [email protected]

Just want to know your opinion or what have you discovered about this religion. Please

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • whathappened
    whathappened

Good for you, helping someone else find out the awful truth about jehovah's witnesses. I am sure they were given plenty of good resources. I have been going around gathering up watchtower and awake magazines from laundramats and bus stations so that they don't fall into some ones hands and ruin more people's lives.

• whathappened
    whathappened

Good for you, helping someone else find out the awful truth about jehovah's witnesses. I am sure they were given plenty of good resources. I have been going around gathering up watchtower and awake magazines from laundramats and bus stations so that they don't fall into some ones hands and ruin more people's lives.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I used to do that at the local laundramat and feel quite virtuous:)

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Anyone who chooses to reply should keep in mind that your personal email will be available to that party including your IP address.

If your anonymity is crucial, be cautious.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit