CLUELESS!!!!

by Ranchette 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

I started seeing all these discussions about Kent's new board so I got curious and went over there to see what all the fuss and excitement was about.

Anyway the following was my experience.

Posted by: Ranchette ®
    03/17/2002, 14:55:27

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanted to say hi.

There are too many of you I would miss if I didn't come over here and register too. I'll just have to bounce back and forth for awhile.

Kent,

I hope your board is successful.

It looks good.

Ranchette

03/17/2002, 19:10:16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It feels so eirie and lonely here tonight so I was wonderindg if I had entered the twilight zone?

Oh,I know what it is,

you guys have your social schedules so booked up and are having so much fun that you have better things to do this sunday evening.

I'm jealous! []

03/17/2002, 19:18:46

[]

:=

:=This is really messed up! :=I am posting messages to myself. := :=
    Hello, :=Hello, :=Hello? := :=Wake up you Norse men! Ranchette

03/17/2002, 23:36:22

Now, just when I loose all faith in the Bible being inspired the rapture had to happen leaving me all alone on this desolate db!

Don't leave me here!

Please leave me the new web address to heaven so I can join the rest of you.

I get the feeling that I am very behind on what's really going on as usual.

At least I can be my own best company when the need arises.

Ranchette

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Ranchette.
    None of us know whats going on either!
    So dont worry about it.
    I havent even been able to look at kents chat site. Dont know whether Im blocked from doing that or whether the forums just having some nuts and bolts problems.So Im in the dark too.

Just go over there if you feel like it, or over here, post, and see how you feel about it....
    etc. And go from there.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Now THAT was funny, Ranchette! Give my best to Ranch Dude! (We know.)

Farkel

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Don't worry Ranchette, I'm still here to chat with!

"The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing" - The Golden Age
    [SYN], Unseen Apostate Directorate of *SOMEWHERE*.

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Farkel,
    I told him hello for you.
    He says hi back.

Refiners and 2SYN,
    I,m not really worried just being silly.

Ranchette

• waiting
    waiting

howdy ranchette,

I've gone to chat before and sillily (?) chatted with myself till someone came in and saved me. Just goes that way sometimes.

Kent is having trouble with the board server or such at the moment....so you may have to keep bouncing over here more frequently before he gets the kinks straightened out.

Bet he saying more than "yakki da"..........

waiting

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Ranchette

Had I seen your post, I certainly would have responded to it, as most would I imagine. However, as Waiting said, Kent's had some problems with the board and I never saw your post! And I'm sorry about that too as it was quite entertaining

Dana

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Waiting and Safe,

Thanks,
    I kinda figured Kent was having trouble with his board or maybe I was at the wrong db.

I'll keep checking back.

Ranchette

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit