Ever think how much more easy the "truth" could be if we knew then what we know now??

by Inisc 6 Replies latest forum announcements

• Inisc
    Inisc

Imagine being at a convention, only now you have no guilt about not paying attention AND you have a smartphone with Internet!

The possibilities are endless, goof off and go to Starbucks or shopping or whatever and not worry about rocks raining on your head!

I wish I didn't feel too guilty do any of that at the time!!

Anyone else ever wish the same thing?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Imagine not going to the convention and realizing that you have no guilt. It's possible and folks here do it all the time.

• Inisc
    Inisc

Absolutely mrs jones, I feel no guilt anymore.

I just wish I didn't at the time and had the ability to make the time go by way faster as a child when I had no choice but to go.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Aw, well at least you're on the other side. I had to go as a child too but it was all I knew and I learned to find gleams of joy where I could.

• Hermano
    Hermano

Man, if I knew then what I know now.... Boy would I have a lot more fun and way less guilt......

• Inisc
    Inisc

Here here,

To knowledge and experience.

• moshe
    moshe

Me and my friends would have no issues in being goof-offs- I could have worn any suit I wanted to the KH- Don't like it elders?-- no problemo-- let someone else drag those microphones around--

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit