Even though it's a cult, this Mormon video is better the Jeehoobie's videos!

by DATA-DOG 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The ignorant "convention video" got me thinking. So, I statred looking up Mormon videos because we know that Jeehoober copied them.

So far the Mormons are better at making videos, and the cartoony stuff seems to be for young minds as opposed to Jeehobo's condescending videos that intelligent adults are supposed to stomach.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ItEsXGhcOEs

Just like Jeehoobster, it seems that Mormon Father's just watch their children work to fix their "sins." Nice.....

DD

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Yep...this could be shown to any witness, and they would think it was from JW.borg...(just delete the references to Mormon at the end credits)
  • Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

Nope, as soon as the parents discovered the bike was faster than all the others, they would have figured out that it was demon possessed and it would have ended up in the trash with the warrior wizard.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Data-Dog - "...this Mormon video is better the Jeehoobie's videos!"

Well, let's be honest, they've been doing it longer, so they've had more practice...

Plus, there are a lot more Mormons with Hollywood experience (writers, directors, producers, actors)...

...the LDS has more money and can thusly afford bigger budgets and higher production values...

...let's face it, even their theology lends itself better to movies then the WTS's.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

Latter-day Saints also have a far more benevolent outlook on others than Jehovah's Witnesses. We don't believe we'll be the only ones standing at the judgment. We acknowledge that there are many fine, decent, honorable people of other beliefs, and we respect them -- and our videos reflect this, I think. The very idea of publishing pictures depicting the suffering of others after impending judgment would be repulsive to us. We tend to focus on the saving power of Christ and God's love for His children, thus this video and others. And BTW, the production values of church-produced videos could, I think, be much better. Still, people do seem to react favorably to them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit