Download 17-pages of misc. letters from a cong. to and from WT in 1970. 3 letters are about a molester

by AndersonsInfo 5 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Download 17-pages of misc. letters from a NY cong. committee to and from WT in 1970. The first three are about a molester in the congregation.

One letter on another topic is from N.H. Knorr.

http://www.mediafire.com/?hfxbepkpy851vww

• darthweef
    darthweef

These were a hoot to read .. especially the last ones about the horrible couple that had the nerve to "Confidentially discuss marriage" ... HAHAHAHAHAHAH O.M.G.

Also .. Conduct Unbecoming a Christian .. I am surprised I wasn't brought up on this weekly while I was there. LMAO.

• turtleturtle
    turtleturtle

Can someone explain the significance of all these pages? I dont understand them very well.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Thanks Barb.

Because of redactions (needed I know) It was hard to follow the first letters. At first it seemed the first instance was a drunk with an open fly..the following letters show he was a Pedo. No contact with Police...even under Knorr ...at BETHEL. Definately shows policy on a number of issues. Sick.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Thank you Barbara!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

My how things change over the years in WT world-even terminology: Congregation Servant, Probation, conduct unbecoming a Christian, unit, appearance of evil, toying… etc, etc, etc!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit